USM 1015 Infinite Position Lift Chair
The USM 1015 Infinite Position Lift Chair features two motors that control the seat back and foot rest independent of each other. The chair can be adjusted to any desired angle for maximum comfort and therapy needs. Unlike two-and three-position chairs, the foot rest can be elevated when the occupant is seated upright.
Infinite position chairs allow Zero-gravity position, a neutral posture initially developed by NASA. The head and feet are elevated slightly so that they form roughly a 120-degree angle. Astronauts assume this position when preparing to launch in order to equalize the rapid changes in gravity. It evenly distributes body weight to relax the muscles and reduce strain on the spine. The legs are elevated to reduce stress on the heart and improve circulation.
- Infinite Recline Positions with Zero Gravity
- Dual motors allow the foot rest and back to be controlled independently
- Integrated Emergency Battery Backup in case of power outage
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Recommended Height Range: 5’6″ – 6’2″
- Recline Positions: Infinite with Zero Gravity
- Seat to Floor Height: 19″
- Overall Width: 33.5″
- Overall Depth: 36″
- Seat: 21″ W x 19″ D
- Seat to Top of Back: 27″
- Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 22″
- Limited Lifetime: Steel Lift Frame
- One Year – Parts & Service
- Chocolate: AMGWINFC101-CHO
- Dove: AMGWINFC101-DOV
- Navy: AMGWINFC101-NAV
- Burgundy: AMGWINFC101-BUR
There are no reviews yet.