Reconditioned Hillrom CareAssist® ES Bed
The CareAssist ES Bed helps caregivers provide quality of care for individuals with moderate to high acuity medical conditions. The bed provides easy-to-use features intended to help you or your loved one manage safety, comfort, and positioning.
The Hillrom CareAssist Hospital Bed was designed to meet the needs of medical-surgical patients and caregivers. Bed controls are hydraulically operated and are easy to use, and patient controls snap directly into the bed rail for easy access. The raised headboard allows caregivers to stand upright while they push the bed. Stopping is easy and secure with the four casters locking in two different directions and a single press to the CareAssist brake system. An alert will sound if brakes are released and bed is still plugged in.
Help Reduce Repositioning
The CareAssist ES bed features SlideGuard® technology which helps protect skin by reducing the need for patient repositioning. This technology assists in minimizing patients from sliding down in bed when raising the head of bed.
Select the Surface to Meet Your Needs
The bed’s open and flat sleep deck allows you to use a wide range of commercially available mattresses. This provides you and your loved one significant flexibility in selecting the most appropriate mattress based on medical condition.
- Audible “brake not set” alarm – when connected to AC power, informs the user the wheels are not locked, intended to help reduce the potential for falls
- Trendelenburg – allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their head/neck to be lower than their lower extremities
- Reverse Trendelenburg – allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their lower extremities to be lower than their head/neck
- Electric vascular foot position – place the users legs above their sternum without placing the bed in Trendelenburg
- Point-of-Care® bedside controls for caregivers
- Dining Chair® One Button Feature – allows the user to be in a fully seated position in the bed
- Battery backup – if a power outage occurs the battery back up can be used to operate the bed
- Hand control – user has the ability to control the head/knee up/down
- One-hand bed extender – allows the bed to be extended an additional 4″
- Easy grip handles
- View all bed positions
- Reconditioned Like New – Hillrom CareAssist ES Hospital Bed is refurbished to a like new quality
- Bed height: Low position (floor to deck): 15.75″; High position (floor to deck): 32.5″
- Sleep surface: 35.25″ W x 80″ L
- Overall width: Side rails up stored and up: 40″
- Bed length (Fully extended): 100″ with standard foot board
- Approximate bed weight: 420 lbs (without surface)
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Maximum back angle: 65°
Before purchasing, please measure any and all doorways the bed will need to move through, the Hillrom CareAssist requires at minimum a 36″ width doorway. Additionally, for the Hillrom CareAssist to properly function, please allow for additional space around the bed. If you have any questions at all, please contact a HomeCare Hospital Beds Expert at 877-414-0002.
** Please note, once this bed has been shipped we are unable to accept returns. All sales are final.
There are no reviews yet.