The HomeCare Air 6000 Low Air Loss Mattress is the preferred choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers. The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface.
Features & Benefits
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one way valve which will hold air in the lower cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
HomeCare Air 6000 Pump
- Dual therapies; low air loss and alternating pressure.
- User friendly LED touch panel provides easy access to 4 alternating cycles 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allowing clinicians to customize therapy.
- Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- 3 audible and visual alarms; Low Pressure, Power Failure and Alternating Failure.
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.