The HomeCare Air 6000 Low Air Loss Mattress is the preferred choice by clinicians to help avoid pressure ulcers. The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface.
Features & Benefits
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one way valve which will hold air in the lower cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
HomeCare Air 6000 Pump
- Dual therapies; low air loss and alternating pressure.
- User friendly LED touch panel provides easy access to 4 alternating cycles 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allowing clinicians to customize therapy.
- Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- 3 audible and visual alarms; Low Pressure, Power Failure and Alternating Failure.
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.