The Low Air Loss Mattress is the preferred choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers. The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface.
Features & Benefits
- Unique cell-on-cell design ensures that the mattress will hold air in the lower cells in the event of a power failure
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation
- Quilted top cover provides a comfortable sleeping surface
- Bottom cover has 3 non-skid rubber panels to prevent the mattress from slipping
- Dimensions: 35″ x 80″ x 8″
Deluxe Digital Pump
- Powerful yet quiet hi-flow 8 LPM (liters per minute) pump
- Dual therapies low air loss and alternating pressure
- 4 alternating times to customize therapy
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- Audible and visual alarms in case of low pressure
- User friendly LED touch panel provided easy access to 4 alternating cycles 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allowing clinicians to customize therapy
- UL/CSA approved power cord
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Warranty: 18 Month Standard
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.