VivaLIFT! Legacy PLR-958 Power Lift Recliner
The VivaLIFT! Legacy PLR-958 Power Lift Recliner features an overstuffed button style backrest for cozy comfort. The power headrest and lumbar allow you to tailor positioning to your needs. A full chaise pad with leg rest extension provides full support from knees to toes.
The PLR-958 motors allow the seat back and foot rest to be adjusted independent of each other. The chair can be adjusted to any desired angle for maximum comfort and therapy needs. Unlike two-and three-position chairs, the foot rest can be elevated when the occupant is seated upright.
Infinite position chairs allow Zero-gravity position, a neutral posture initially developed by NASA. The head and feet are elevated slightly so that they form roughly a 120-degree angle. Astronauts assume this position when preparing to launch in order to equalize the rapid changes in gravity. It evenly distributes body weight to relax the muscles and reduce strain on the spine. The legs are elevated to reduce stress on the heart and improve circulation.
The PLR-958 remote gives you control over the power headrest for neck and shoulder support and lumbar control lets your body decide just how much cushion your lower back needs. The reclining backrest moves independently of other components so you can keep your feet or head and shoulders elevated while leaning back to snooze or sitting up when unexpected guests interrupt your afternoon nap.
Extra features include a USB charger port in the remote to charge your smart device from your seat and a lithium backup battery in case of a power outage.
- The power headrest lifts your head, neck and shoulders for maximum support
- The upward lift offers convenient stand assist for getting in and out of the chair
- The power lumbar enables you to personalize support for your lower back
- The foot rest extension allows you to relax and stretch out completely
- The back rest moves up and down independently of the foot rest to help you find the perfect position
- The USB remote with soft-touch buttons adjusts all functions independently and allows you to charge your smart device
- Lithium battery backup ensures that the PLR-958 will continue to function during a power outage
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Footrest Extension and Fully Padded Chaise
- Recline Positions: Infinite Lay Flat, Relaxed, Reclined, Upward Lift
- Seating Type: Total Comfort with Pillow Back
- Lithium Battery Backup
- Warranty: 7-Year Pro-rated
- Pride Mobility# PLR-958M
- User Height Range: 5’4″-5’9″
- Seat to Floor: 19.5″
- Seat Depth: 21.5″
- Seat Width: 22″
- Top of Back to Seat: 25″
- Chair Height: 42″
- Distance From Wall: 16″
- Overall Chair Width: 35″
- Chair Weight: 153 lbs
- Pride Mobility# PLR-958L
- User Height Range: 5’10” and above
- Seat to Floor: 20.5″
- Seat Depth: 22″
- Seat Width: 23″
- Top of Back to Seat: 26″
- Chair Height: 43.5″
- Distance From Wall: 16″
- Overall Chair Width: 36.5″
- Chair Weight: 160 lbs
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
There are no reviews yet.