The Medline Alterra Maxx Hospital Bed Set has a maximum height of 30” makes it easy to care for your loved ones without straining, helping to reduce the risk of back injuries. The bed moves from its lowest (7.75”) to highest (30”) height without any horizontal movement, eliminating wall damage. Battery backup keeps bed functioning during power outages or evacuations. Improve Safety for fall-risk residents. Alterra’s reinforced frame is much more durable and stable while caring for your patient or loved one. Locking casters insures that your bed won’t move whether you are doing transfers or assisting turns or changes in bed. The Alterra’s head, foot and overall height are all controlled electronically via pendant control. (Control can be used by the one in bed or caregiver)
Medline Alterra Maxx
- Width and length expansions are integrated in the frame, so no tools or kits are needed
- Five-function hand pendant comes standard and allows the bed to be positioned in Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg and chair position
- Two LED lights under the bed allow for just the right amount of light to help with nighttime bed transitions
- Four easy-to-engage brake locks at the head and foot ends of the bed help keep the bed stabilized during transitions
- Hi-Lo setting is ideal for users who potentially could fall out of bed as well as caregivers in high position for adjusting patients and loved ones at the proper height for care.
- Top-of-the-line parallel electronics system provides exceptionally smooth and quiet operation.
- Synchronized high-low motors ensure the bed deck remains level even after frequent motion and long-term use.
- Ideal positioning and comfort are offered by separate head deck, foot deck and bed height functions.
- Patent-pending folding foot lock swings away when not in use to reduce tripping.
- Ease of movement and secure locking with three-inch braking casters.
- Strength and comfort are afforded by the bed’s unique grid/rib deck that prevents the structure from sagging.
- Smooth, quiet DC electric motors control the head deck, foot deck and height.
- Head and footboards are secured with stability knobs.
- Durable construction with a 600-lb. weight capacity.