The Invacare Bariatric 600 Heavy Duty Hospital Bed Set is a heavy-duty full-electric hospital bed frame designed for bariatric individuals. The Bariatric 600 is capable of supporting patients up to 600 lbs. The hospital bed frame extends to the edges of the bed deck for better support than most other split-spring bariatric beds. Using the hand pendant, the patient or caregiver is able to change the positioning of the head and foot sections, as well as the hospital bed height. Even though the Bariatric 600 is heavy duty the bed setup within the home is easy – no special tools are needed.
Invacare Bariatric 600 lbs Frame
- Ideal for home use and long term care
- Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support
- Heavy-duty bed sleep surface is 17% larger to ensure comfortable positioning
- Split-spring design with removable bed ends for ease in setup
- No special tools necessary for in-home setup
- Easy-release motor mounts allow quick motor removal
- Robotically welded, steel frame construction
- Control Pendant allows for dynamic client positioning
- High end motors provides a smooth and quiet operation
- Emergency crank manually functions to lower any raised section of bed
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
SETUP, DELIVERY & REMOVAL
Standard Ground Shipping
Includes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-Up
Take the hassle out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice!
Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one’s home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Please note: Although we strive to have our technicians ready when you are, inside Set Up & Delivery may add 5-7 days to your delivery time!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract
- Two year in-home service contract
- Three year in-home service contract