CostCare B357 Acute Care Bariatric Hospital Bed
CostCare B357 Acute Care Bariatric Hospital Bed — Enhance Safety, Simplify Equipment Needs, and it is Easy on Staff. The CostCare B357 Acute Care Hospital Bed Set is one the best hospital beds for home use. In the past, facilities have had to choose various frames to address their needs (falls, bariatric, custodial care, sub-acute/short term rehab, wider beds for comfort, etc). The CostCare B357 long-term care low bed has an enlarged 42” platform with built-in length and width extension system to extend the bed up to 48” in width the ideal bed for bariatric patients needing additional room with a Hi-Low capabilities and Trendelenburg has a 12 degrees angle It is equipped with central locking mechanism and has multiple bed rail options, and the low height feature minimizes patient fall injuries.
- Bariatric Hospital Bed: Rated for 800lbs.
- Bariatric Dignity: Provides bariatric residents the same equipment utilized throughout your facility or home.
- High Grade Detachable Bed Ends: Stylish plastic bed ends that are heavy duty and hygienic.
- Falls Risk: Low level height to help facilities or caregivers manage high risk fall patients.
- Battery Backup kicks in when there is a loss of power. Bed will continue to have full functions. (Optional)
- Central Locking System: Gives caregivers and patients easy access to locking system on casters
- Weight Capacity: 800 Lbs.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Welds 10 Years, Frame 10 Years, Motors 5 Years
Want to learn what to consider when choosing a Hospital Bed? Click here to read our blog!