CostCare B333 Acute Care Bariatric Hospital Bed
CostCare B333 Acute Care Bariatric Hospital Bed — Enhance Safety, Simplify Equipment Needs, and it is Easy on Staff. The CostCare B333 Acute Care Bariatric Hospital Bed is one the best bariatric hospital beds for home use. In the past, facilities have had to choose various frames to address their needs (falls, bariatric, custodial care, sub-acute/short term rehab, wider beds for comfort, etc). The CostCare B333 Acute Care Bed is the ideal bed for bariatric patients needing additional room with a Hi-Low capabilities and Trendelenburg. This bed comes in four separate sections that quickly and easily bolt together in as little as 15 minutes. When not in use, the bed can be taken apart and folded together so it can roll on its own casters.
- Bariatric Hospital Bed: Rated for 600 lbs
- Bariatric Dignity: Provides bariatric residents the same equipment utilized throughout your facility or home.
- High Grade Detachable Bed Ends: Stylish plastic bed ends that are heavy duty and hygienic.
- Falls Risk: 7″ Low level height to help facilities or caregivers manage high risk fall patients.
- Battery Backup kicks in when there is a loss of power. Bed will continue to have full functions. (Optional)
- Central Locking System: Gives caregivers and patients easy access to locking system on casters
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Industry Leading Warranty: Welds 10 Years, Frame 10 Years, Motors 5 Years
Want to learn what to consider when choosing a Hospital Bed? Click here to read our blog!