Vive Health Wireless Pager
The Vive Health Wireless Pager easily integrates with the Vive fall management system for caregiver peace of mind and to promote greater independence. It is used for remote monitoring of patients or loved ones when paired with a chair sensor pad, bed sensor pad, floor mat and other devices
- Reliable remote monitoring
- Program up to 10 wireless devices
- Adjustable notification settings
- Large silence button
- Lightweight with belt clip and lanyard
- 1 Year Guarantee
- Easily integrates with the Vive fall management system for caregiver peace of mind and to promote greater independence
- With a range of up to 150 feet, the pager provides instant alerts enabling prompt assistance to minimize falls and hazardous wandering
- Program up to ten wireless devices to receive real-time alerts. Works best with the Vive Wireless Alarm Pads for chair, bed, or floor
- Be alerted with an adjustable volume chime, a silent vibration mode or a combination of the two
- Features a large silence button for easily and quickly silencing alerts
Compact design easily slips in a pocket and also includes a 15” lanyard and a belt clip for convenient carry options
- 3” x 2.5” x 1.5”
How To Program The Transmitter To A Wireless Pager:
- Press and hold both UP and DOWN arrows on the front of the pager for 5 seconds. You will see a number “1” that is blinking with an additional red light, indicating that the pager is now in programming mode (see the pager’s directions for use). The pager will remain in “programming mode” for 10 seconds. If no activity occurs within this 10 second period, the pager will immediately exit the programming mode.
- There are 10 numbers on the pager for programming up to 10 individual wireless devices. To select a number for programming, press and release the UP or DOWN arrow on the front of the pager, next number will be blinking with an additional red light. You can continue to press and release the arrow until the desired number is selected.
- Wipe down the pager with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
- Wireless pager
- Two AA batteries
- 1 Year guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this with both the bed alarm and the call button?
Yes! The wireless pager pairs with up to 10 unique devices, allowing alerts from bed, chair and floor pads, as well as door and window alarms and call buttons.
What type of batteries do I need for the pager?
The wireless pager operates on two AA batteries which are included with the pager.
How many alarms can be programmed to the pager?
The pager can be paired with up to ten devices.
What is the range of the pager?
The transmitter is effective up to 150 feet.
Is there a visual component as well?
Yes, the pager displays the number associated with the triggered alarm in addition to the audible chime and vibration settings.
Can I adjust the volume of the chimes?
Yes, the pager allows you to adjust the volume of the audible chimes.
Is this suitable for a multi-level home?
Yes, the pager has a range of up to 150 in an open field. Interior walls and flooring may reduce the range available for reliable alerts.
Will the patient hear the alarm?
Only if the paired receiver is nearby. The floor pad and wireless transmitter themselves are silent.
How do I turn the alarm off?
Each alert can be silenced by pressing the large reset button on the face of the wireless pager.