Vive Health Transport Wheelchair
The Vive Health Transport Wheelchair features a generously wide seat in addition to padded backrest and armrests. It is not suitable for self-transportation.
- Compact electric wheelchair
- Folds in seconds for easy travel and storage
- Easy to operate with joystick speed controller
- Wide, comfortable seat with adjustable footrests
- Includes battery and charging cable
- Limited Three-Year Guarantee
- Safely transport an adult patient or loved one in the secure, folding transport wheelchair with a generously wide seat and padded backrest and armrests
Compact Folding Design
- Folding flat for storage, the backrest also folds down to fit in most vehicles for easy portability
- Constructed with a strong aluminum frame, the lightweight folding wheelchair features adjustable footrests and supports up to 300 pounds
- Locking hand brakes ensures the transport chair remains steady when entering or exiting the chair, while an adjustable seatbelt safely secures passengers when in motion
Large Rear Wheels
- Providing added stability, the large, 12” rear wheels also enable safe and easy maneuvering over uneven surfaces
No Assembly Required
- The folding transport chair arrives pre-assembled with tool-free installation of the footrests
- Base when open: 21” by 32”
- Handle Height: 40”
- Front Wheels: 8”
- Back Wheels: 12”
- Folded: 8.25” by 30”
- Seat Widths: 19”
- Seat Depth: 16″
- 300 lbs
How To Assemble
- Unfold the transport wheelchair by slowly pulling the armrests a part until the seat is fully extended
- Raise the hand grips upward until the backrest is fully extended and the bars snap into place with an audible click
- Position the footrests on the placement tabs on the transport chair frame. Swing the footrests towards the center to engage the locking lever
How To Adjust The Footrest Height
- Remove the footrest by releasing the locking lever and swinging the footrest outward
- Using a 14mm wrench, loosen the bolt on the underside of the footrest assembly
- Raise or lower the footplate to the desired position, ensuring the foot plate will be a minimum of 2” from the floor for safe clearance
- Tighten the bolt and reinstall the footrest
How To Fold the Transport Wheelchair
- Locate two black tabs on the back of the transport chair frame and push the tabs downward to release the handles
- Gently lower the hand grips until they are tucked neatly against the seat of the chair. Note: the hand grips do not extend under the seat
- Holding both armrests, pull the armrests together until the seat is completely folded
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
- Transport Wheelchair
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Three year warranty on the frame from the date of purchase
- One-year warranty on the dual motors and joystick controller from the date of purchase
- Six month limited warranty on the lithium battery from the date of purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the seat height?
The seat of the Vive transport chair is 19.5” high.
Do the hand brakes lock in place?
Yes! The loop hand brakes lock in place by pushing them downward.
Does the transport chair easily fit through doorways?
Yes! The transport chair measures 20.5” to easily fit through standard doorways.
Are the leg rests adjustable?
Yes, the footrests are easily adjustable for greater comfort and support.
What are the dimensions when the chair is folded up?
The folding transport chair measures
Are the footrests removable?
Yes, the footrests can be removed.
What is the weight limit for the companion chair?
The Vive transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds.
Is it ready to use out of the box?
Pre-assembled, the Vive transport chair is out of the box ready. The footrests are quick and easy to install with a self-locking lever, no tools required.
How do I fold the wheelchair up?
The transport chair backrest and handles fold downward with two push levers. After lowering the backrest down, pull the armrests together until the seat is completely folded.
Will I be able to check this at the airport?
Yes, most airlines will provide gate to gate check for wheelchairs and transport chairs. Please check with your airline prior to your flight for their recommended procedure.
Are the armrests adjustable?
The armrests on the Vive transport wheelchair are fixed.
How much does the folding wheelchair weigh?
The folding wheelchair weighs approximately 29 pounds.
Does the transport chair need to be pushed by another or self-propelled?
The transport chair is not suitable for self-transportation and should be pushed by another individual.
Will this fit in the trunk of my car?
Yes, the folding transport wheelchair is compact when folded to easily fit in most vehicles.
What size are the chair wheels?
The front wheel measure 8” and the rear wheels are 12” to easily navigate over uneven surfaces.
There are no reviews yet.