Vive Health Toilet Safety Rail
The Vive Health Toilet Safety Rail provides greater stability in the bathroom and minimizes the risk of slips and falls when sitting or standing.
Note: Not suitable for low profile toilets
- Adjustable safety rail fits all standard, elongated and irregular toilets
- Tool-free installation utilizes the existing seat bolts with no drilling or cementing required
Padded hand rails
- Closed cell foam handles provide a comfortable and secure grip and are easily cleaned with a standard disinfectant wipe or solution
- Rails can be adjusted between 21.5” to 26.5” wide and 26” to 31.5” in height for a customized fit
- Lightweight, durable aluminum frame safely supports up to 300 pounds
- Length: 21.5″ – 26.5″
- Width: 19.5″
- Height: 26″ – 31.5″
- Bracket size: 11.5″ x 3″ x 1.5″
- Aluminum frame
- Closed-cell foam handles
- Toilet safety rail
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Wipe down using a mild soap or disinfectant
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this toilet rail good for travel?
The lightweight toilet rail can be easily disassembled for convenient travel.
Is the width of the handles adjustable?
Yes! The rail handles can be adjusted from 21.5 to 26.5”.
Is it safe to use on a tile floor?
Yes! Each leg is capped with a rubber, non-slip cap for added stability on any surface.
How do I assemble the toilet safety rail?
Detach the existing toilet seat. Position the rail bracket screw holes in alignment with seat holes ensuring the bracket is flush against the toilet. Replace toilet seat lid with original screws and covers. Next, insert rail arms into the rear bracket at the desired width, ensuring the brass locking pins are clearly visible. Insert assist rails into the rail arms and secure with the included snap clips. Adjust the leg height to accommodate the height of the toilet using the brass locking pins.
How high are the armrests?
The toilet safety rail handles are adjustable from 26” to 31.5”.
Will this work with a seat riser?
Yes, the safety rail can be used in addition to a seat riser by adjusting the rail height to a comfortable level.
What is the weight limit for the safety rail?
The rails can safely support up to 300 pounds.
How far apart are the mounting holes on the bracket?
The holes are 5” apart.
Does the toilet safety rail fold so I can carry it in a suitcase?
The toilet rail does not fold but can be taken apart for storage or travel.
How do I clean the handles?
The handles can be wiped down with disinfectant solution.