Vive Health Toilet Safety Frame
The Vive Health Toilet Safety Frame provides greater stability in the bathroom and minimizes the risk of slips and falls when sitting or standing.
Note: Not suitable for low profile toilets
- Adjustable design features a stabilizing crossbar for greater stability and works with all standard and elongated toilets
- Tool-free installation utilizes the existing seat bolts with no drilling or cementing required
Non-slip hand rails
- Lightly textured for comfortable and secure grip, the handrails are easily cleaned with a standard disinfectant wipe or solution
- The safety frame can be easily adjusted between 21.5” to 26.5” wide and 26” to 31.5” in height for a customized fit
- Lightweight, durable aluminum frame safely supports up to 300 pounds
- Length: 21.5″ – 26.5″
- Width: 19.5″
- Height: 26″ – 31.5″
- Aluminum frame
- Textured composite armrests
- Vive Toilet Safety Frame
- One year guarantee
- The toilet safety frame may be cleaned with a disinfectant wipe or similar solution
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the width of the toilet safety frame handles adjustable?
Yes! The frame’s handles can be adjusted from 21.5 to 26.5” to create a comfortable amount of space above the toilet seat.
Is the toilet rail safe to use on a tile floor?
Yes! Each leg is capped with a strong suction cup tip for added stability on any surface.
How high are the safety frame’s armrests?
The toilet safety frame handles are height adjustable from 26” to 31.5”.
Will the toilet safety frame work with a seat riser?
Yes! The toilet safety rail can be used in addition to a seat riser by adjusting the rail height to a comfortable level.
Is the Vive toilet safety frame easy to clean?
Yes! Constructed with a corrosion-resistant aluminum, the frame may be wiped down with a cleaning cloth dampened with a disinfectant solution.
What is the weight limit for the toilet safety frame?
The Vive safety frame can safely support up to 300 pounds.
How far apart are the mounting holes on the bracket?
The mounting holes are 5” apart.
Does the toilet safety frame fold so I can carry it in a suitcase?
The Vive toilet safety frame does not fold but can be taken apart for easier storage or travel.
Is the Vive toilet safety rail good for travel?
The lightweight toilet rail can be easily disassembled for convenient travel.
How do I clean the safety frame handles?
The Vive safety frame handles may be wiped down with disinfectant wipe or similar solution.
There are no reviews yet.