Vive Health Sock Assist
The Vive Health Sock Assist features thick foam handles to help putting on socks or compression stockings.
- Thick foam handles for a comfortable grip
- Slip-resistant cuff to keep sock in place
- Adjustable length cord handles
- Snag-free composite shell
- 60 Day Guarantee
- Reducing bending and twisting, it is great for those with limited mobility and those recovering from surgery or injury
- Can be used with any type of sock, compression stocking or hosiery
- Thick foam handles provide a secure and comfortable grip
- Convenient button adjustors allow the cords to be easily shortened
- Lining the rim, a non-slip cuff ensures socks and hosiery stay securely in place
- Latex-free, composite shell is flexible to freely move along the foot and heel
- 9.75” (L) x 4” (W) x 3.25” (H)
- PVC Plastic
- Foam Handles
- Wipe down with a damp cloth. Do not submerge. Do not machine wash.
- Sock Assist
- 60 day guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Vive sock assist work with compression socks?
Yes, the sock assist can be used with any type of sock or hosiery, including compression socks.
How wide is the opening for your foot?
The sock assist opening is 4” wide.
Can I use the sock assist with my large, wide feet?
Yes, it is flexible to accommodate a wide range of sizes.
Does it have something to help put the heel of the sock on?
It is best to have as much of the sock on the device before starting. Pulling up the sock and sock assist in one smooth motion, while pointing the toes downward, should allow the sock assist and sock to slide around the heel and up the calf to the desired position.
Will the sock assist work with ankle socks?
Yes, the sock assist works well with ankle socks.
Would I be able to use this with one hand?
Yes, it is possible to pull both cords with one hand, taking care to ensure cords are pulled equally.
Are there instructions on how to use it?
First, pull the sock over the Sock Assist Device as far as the sock will go. Place the Sock Assist Device on the floor, keeping the handles in your hands. Then insert your foot through the opening and smoothly pull the handles until your sock is completely over your foot.
Will this work with a child size sock?
Because the sock assist is flexible it may be able to handle an older child’s sock, however, the sock assist is 4” wide and may be too large to handle small children’s socks.
Can it be used with nylons without ripping them?
Yes, the sock assist has a smooth, rounded edge to prevent snags and runs.
Does this stretch out the top of your socks?
The sock assist only stretches a sock during the brief amount time it takes to put them on leaving the elastic fully intact, however, leaving a sock on the device for long periods of time may deform your sock.
How long are the adjustable cords?
The cord length is 33”.
There are no reviews yet.