Vive Health Shower Chair
The Vive Health Shower Chair provides a safe and secure way to shower independently for those who have balance issues, limited mobility or difficulty standing.
- Safely shower independently
- Wide, self-draining seat
- Nonslip leg caps for added stability
- Lightweight and adjustable seat height
- Corrosion-resistant frame supports up to 300 pounds
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Lightly textured for added stability, the 15.75” by 13” seat has multiple drainage holes to eliminate pooling water for a comfort & safety
- Base is 17.75” wide to easily fit in most showers and is lightweight for easy repositioning
Adjustable non-slip design
- Capped with slip-resistant rubber tips + easily adjustable leg height from 16” to 21”
Comfort grip handles
- Padded with a waterproof foam for a secure, nonslip grip
Durable lightweight design
- Supporting up to 300 pounds, the aluminum frame is corrosion-resistant for long-term usability
- Composite material
- Closed-cell foam
- Seat: 15.75” x 13”
- Base: 17.75” x 17”
- Adjustable seat height: 16” to 21”
- Armrest Height: 6.5″ above seat
- Seatback Height: 12.5″ above seat
How To Assemble
- Working on a flat surface, place the stool seat with the bottom facing you on the work surface.
- Starting with the leg frame with the concave surface on the underside, align the leg frame with the screw holes in the chair seat and fasten the outer holes with the hand knob screws and washers.
- Then, align the leg frame with the concave surface on the top surface with the remaining screw holes and secure the outer holes with the hand knob screws and washers.
- Attach the final hand screw knob and washer through the center hole, securing the entire frame in place.
- Adjust legs to the desired height by depressing the push pin and gently pulling the leg extension out.
- Shower chair
- Lifetime guarantee
- Wipe down with wet cloth and mild soap or disinfectant
- Air dry
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dimensions of the chair base?
The shower chair base is 17.75” by 17”.
Will the shower chair be stable on top of a shower mat?
Yes, the nonslip caps allow the chair to sit safely on a lightly textured shower mat.
Can I remove the backrest?
Yes! The backrest can be removed if desired.
Does the shower chair fold up for storage?
The chair does not fold up, but it can be easily disassembled for storage or travel.
How tall is the shower chair?
The seat is adjustable from 16” to 21” and the overall height with the backrest attached is 27.5” to 33”.
What is the weight limit?
The chair will safely support up to 300 pounds.
Is the backrest curved?
Yes, the backrest is curved for greater comfort.
Will it fit in a shower stall?
Yes, the compact design allows the shower chair to easily fit in most single shower stalls and shower/tub combinations.
Is this chair rust resistant?
Yes! The lightweight aluminum frame is corrosion-resistant.
Does the chair seat have holes in it for draining water?
Yes, the seat has drainage holes to reduce pooling water.
How wide are the seat handles?
The chair is 21.5” wide at the top of the handles.
How high are the seat handles?
The handles are 6” from the seat.
Is it mildew and mold resistant?
Yes, the shower chair is resistant to mold and mildew.
There are no reviews yet.