Vive Health Rollator Walker
The Vive Health Rollator Walker allows users to confidently navigate most terrain and rest comfortably when needed.
Stable Mobility Support
Confidently navigate most terrain and rest comfortably as needed while safely carrying daily essentials
Easily customize the handle height for a comfortable fit for any individual
Conveniently folds down for compact storage and transportation, easily fitting in the trunk of a car
Dual Braking System
Safely maneuver inclines with the ergonomic hand brakes and easily lock wheels in place when seated for added stability and security
Lightweight, Durable Frame
Corrosion-resistant, the lightweight aluminum frame safely supports up to 300 pounds
Detachable rollator bag safely stores a purse or wallets, electronic devices, medications and more!
- Base when open: Width: 25” Length: 28”
- Adjustable Height: 31” to 36”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 10” by 20” by 32”
- Seat: 17.5″ x 9.5″
- Seat Height: 21″
- Bag Dimensions: 15″ w x 13″ h x 3.5″ d
- Insert front wheels into the frame
- Attach storage bag to the frame with the fastener loops
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system
- To adjust the brakes, turn black cable adjuster screw located near each rear wheel behind tension spring
Handle Height Adjustment
- Handle height can be adjusted in 1” increments with the push pins located on the sides of the rollator
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Euro rollator
- Storage basket
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it come pre-assembled?
Yes, the rollator is pre-assembled, needing only the front wheels to be snapped into place before use.
Do you have to remove the wheels to fold it?
Although the front wheels can be removed for more compact storage, it is not necessary to remove them before folding the rollator.
Will a rollator be good for someone with knee pain?
Yes, the rollator provides support for those with limited mobility, relieving pressure on the knees.
Can it be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes, to fold the rollator, simply pull upward on the center strap. The front wheels can also be removed with the push pins for more compact storage.
Is the rollator height adjustable?
Yes! The handle height can be adjusted in one-inch increments from 31” to 36”.
What is the weight limit for the rollator?
The rollator safely supports up to 300 pounds.
How wide is the rollator?
The rollator is 25” wide.
Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes, the hand brakes are designed for easy use.
How much does the rollator weigh?
The rollator weight 20 pounds.
Can I lock the wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes, the back wheels lock in place for extra stability when seated.
There are no reviews yet.