Vive Health LED Folding Cane
The Vive Health LED Folding Cane locks in place to provide extra stability while walking on any surface.
- Stability and Support for better mobility
- Easily folds and stores for travel
- Adaptable Height up to 37”
- Contoured Hand Grip
- Non-Slip Quad Tip
- Lifetime Guarantee
Walk with Security & Ease
- Provides greater security and stability on both indoor and outdoor surfaces
Illuminate any Low Light Setting
- The cane handle features a movable LED light to safely navigate dark parking lots, driveways and other low light areas
- Freestanding for greater convenience, the quad cane base also pivots to provide additional traction on uneven surfaces
- Constructed with durable anodized aluminum to safely support up to 250 pounds
- Reversible base that secures in place for left or right-handed use without interfering with your natural stride
- Securely locking in place, the folding cane easily adjusts from 33” to 38” for personal comfort and optimal support
Perfect for Travel
- The LED cane easily folds and includes a secure storage clasp and a nylon travel bag
- Height: adjustable at 1” increments ranging from 33”-37”
- Diameter: ¾”
- 250 lbs
- Anodized aluminum
- Rubber tip and grip
- Vive Folding cane
- Lifetime guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the folding cane made of?
The folding cane is constructed from lightweight anodized aluminum.
How heavy is the folding cane?
The cane is very lightweight, weighing less than 1.2 pounds.
How much weight will the folding cane support?
The cane will support up to 250 pounds.
How tall is the folding cane?
The cane height is adjustable in one inch increments, from a minimum of 33” to a maximum of 37”.
What is the diameter of the folding cane?
The cane is less than an inch in diameter at the top and ¾ of an inch at the base.
How do I find my optimal cane height?
Let your arms hang naturally at your sides. The cane handle should touch your wrist.
How do I adjust the cane height?
It’s very easy. Just loosen the locking latch under the grip. Push the brass pin in and pull the cane to the desired height. Make sure the pin pops back out. Tighten the locking latch.
How do I remove the storage strap?
To remove the storage strap squeeze cane together and slide strap down and off to release the cane. You can refer to the video above for a step by step tutorial.
Can I replace the rubber tip with something different?
Yes, most standard cane tips will fit the folding cane, including tripod and quad tips.
Is the handle comfortable?
Yes, the handle is designed to fit your hand comfortably to reduce fatigue. The grip is supportive and soft.
Is the handle padded?
While the handle is not padded, it is designed to be soft and supportive.
What are the dimensions of the cane when it is folded?
When folded, the cane is approximately 14” long and 5” wide.
Will the cane fit in my briefcase?
Yes, the cane will easily fit in a briefcase or handbag when folded.
Is the handle removable?
No, the handle is not removable.
Is the cane sturdy?
Yes, the cane is made with corrosion-resistant aluminum that is very durable and will withstand extended use.
Does the folding cane come with a band that holds it together when collapsed?
Yes, the cane includes a clip and bag for easy storage and travel.
Does the folding cane include a travel bag?
Yes, the cane includes a bag for easy storage and travel.
What is the button on the side of the cane for?
That button locks the cane in place at the desired cane height.
Is the handle made of latex?
No, there is no latex in the folding cane handle.
How do I remove the rubber tip for replacement?
The tip is only held on by friction. Wrap a cloth or hand towel around the cane just above the rubber tip and push down with the cloth.
Does the folding cane have a spring on the bottom to absorb impact?
No, there is no spring but the rubber tip helps to absorb impact and increase traction.
Can I walk on wet or slippery surfaces with the folding cane?
Yes, you can walk on wet or slippery surfaces with this cane but it is always recommended to use caution.
Does the folding cane include a light?
No, the folding cane does not include a light.
There are no reviews yet.