Vive Health Ice Wraps
The Vive Health Ice Wraps are designed for both hot and cold therapy to relieve pain, swelling and inflammation.
- 60 Day Guarantee
- Filled with a non-toxic silica gel, the ice pack remains flexible when frozen to contour to the targeted area
- Secure the gel pack in the included machine washable fabric cover with two quick fastener tabs
Versatile therapy packs
- Includesnontoxic Arctic Flex gel packs to provide soothing heat or cold to reduce pain, inflammation and swelling
- Reversible for use on the left or right side
- The included fastener straps stick anywhere on the fabric cover for securing the gel pack in any position for optimal relief
Soft neoprene blend wrap
- Lightweight and latex-free, the ice wrap is constructed with a soft, neoprene blend for exceptional comfort
Reusable leakproof design
- Constructed with a soft, latex-free vinyl that is durably sealed for leak-proof reusability
- Latex-free neoprene/nylon/spandex/polyester blend
- Non toxic clay gel
- PVC exterior
- Strong fastening material
How To Use For Cold Therapy:
- Place gel pack in the freezer or refrigerate on a flat surface for a minimum of two hour
- Secure the frozen gel pack in the shoulder brace
How to Use for Heat Therapy:
- Place pack in the microwave on a paper towel or paper plate.
- Heat at full power for 30 seconds.
- Remove the gel pack carefully from microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly. Check for desired temperature.
- To reheat, place the gel pack back in microwave for 10-second intervals until desired temperature is reached.
- Secure the heated gel pack in the shoulder brace.
- Spot clean with damp cloth
- Hang to dry
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the gel pack made of?
The ice pack is constructed with latex-free vinyl and filled with a safe, non-toxic silica gel.
Is the gel pack sewn into the cover?
No, the soft fabric cover is removable.
What is the cover made of?
The Arctic Flex cover is made with a polyester-nylon blend and lightly lined with foam.
Is the pack cover machine washable?
Yes! The fabric cover is machine washable in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry low or allow to air dry completely before use.
Is the gel ice pack safe for kids to use?
Yes, the Arctic Flex multipurpose gel pack is completely non-toxic and safe for children and adults.
How do I use the multipurpose gel pack?
Place the gel ice pack flat in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Remove the gel pack from the freezer. Place the gel pack in the included fabric cover and secure the fastening straps. Apply the gel pack to the affected area for up to 30 minutes.
How long does the ice pack last once frozen?
The gel ice pack will stay frozen for about 30 minutes.
Can I keep the ice pack in a cooler once frozen?
Yes! The gel pack may stay frozen for longer than 30 minutes if stored in a well-insulated cooler.
How long does it take to freeze the Arctic Flex ice pack?
It will take a minimum of two hours in a standard freezer to reach the optimal temperature for cold therapy.
Will the gel ice pack help with swelling?
Yes, the gel ice pack provides 30 minutes of cold therapy to reduce swelling due to an injury or surgery.
Will the gel pack help with pain relief?
Yes, the ice pack provides up to 30 minutes of cold therapy to relieve arthritis pain, injuries, sprains and strains.
Can I use the ice pack on my back?
Yes! The flexible ice pack is versatile and large enough to effectively cover the back, shoulders, hips, and abdomen.
Are the edges of the ice pack sharp?
No, the outer vinyl layers are very soft with rounded edges.
Is the gel pack thin enough to comfortably lay on?
Yes, the Arctic Flex pack is thin for comforting relief when lying down.
Will the ice pack irritate my sensitive skin?
No, the soft vinyl exterior is latex-free and non-toxic. It is recommended that the polyester fabric cover or a soft towel be placed between the gel pack and the skin to minimize the risk of irritation.
Is the ice pack stiff when frozen?
No, the Arctic Flex gel pack remains pliable when frozen to easily contour to body for targeted relief.
Can I use this pack for heat therapy?
Yes, the versatile gel pack can be used for heat therapy. To safely heat the gel pack, fold the pack in half and place in the microwave. Heat for 15-20 seconds on each side at a time until the pack is warm. Use as you would a heating pad. WARNING: Do not exceed 150 degrees. Careful watch the gel pack while heating. Should the pack begin to expand, stop the microwave immediately.