Vive Health Handheld Shower Head
The Vive Health Handheld Shower Head can be used with any standard shower fixture to provide five spray options with pause feature.
- High-pressure flow for the entire tub or shower
- Extra-long flexible hose
- Hassle-free installation
- Lifetime Guarantee
Fits any shower
- Handheld showerhead can be used with any standard shower fixture
- Everything is included for easy, tool-free installation
Multiple spray options
- Five spray modes include saturate, massage and bubble with two additional combinations
- Convenient water-saving pause function allows water temperature settings to be maintained
Flexible long hose
- Flexible stainless steel hose is 6.5’ to reach the entire shower or tub
- Handheld showerhead maintains a high 2.5 GPM water flow
- Water Hose: 6.5 ft.
- Shower Head Length: 9.5 inches
- Face Plate: 4-inch diameter
- ABS plastic
- Chrome plating
- Brass hose nuts
- Stainless steel flexible hose
How to Install
- Remove old shower head and clean off the threads of the existing water pipe
- Recover the threads with the provided teflon tape
- Install the angled bracket to the existing water pipe
- Connect the end of the shower hose to the holder bracket with the hex nut
- Attach the shower head to the cone end of the hose
- Test installation with all spray settings
- Wipe down the shower head and hose with a non-abrasive cleaner and cloth
- Dry immediately
- Handheld shower head
- Flexible stainless steel hose
- Teflon plumbing tape
- Lifetime Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the Vive handheld showerhead reach my shower chair?
Yes, the flexible stainless steel hose extends up to 6.5 feet to easily reach a shower chair.
Can I control the flow from the shower head while on my shower chair?
Yes, the showerhead includes a pause feature allowing you to slow the flow to a trickle while entering or exiting the shower to safely turn the water off at the main water source.
How long is the handle?
The handle is 9.5”.
How big is the shower head?
The face of the showerhead is 4” in diameter.
Is the connection bracket plastic or metal?
The handheld showerhead and bracket are made of chrome plated ABS plastic.
Does the pause function completely stop the water?
No, the pause function slows the water flow to a trickle to reduce water usage while maintaining water temperature settings.
Does the handheld shower bracket move to allow the shower head to be angled down?
Yes, the bracket angle is adjustable for hands-free showering.
Is it low flow or high flow?
The Vive shower head has a maximum flow rate of 2.5 GPM.
How long is the shower head hose?
The flexible hose is 6.5’ to easily reach the entire shower or tub.
Can I attach it to the tub spout?
The shower head is designed to attach to the existing shower fixture only.
Does this replace my current shower head?
Yes, the handheld showerhead can only be installed after removing your current shower head.
Will I get everything I need to install it myself?
Yes! The handheld showerhead includes everything necessary for a tool-free installation. The package includes the shower head, mounting bracket, flexible hose and Teflon tape.
How do I install the shower head?
First, remove the old shower head and clean off the threads of the existing water pipe, then recover the threads with the provided Teflon tape. Install the angled bracket to the existing water pipe hand tightening until secure. Connect the end of the shower hose containing the hex nut to the holder bracket. Then attach the shower head to the cone end of the hose and test the installation with all spray settings.
There are no reviews yet.