Vive Health Forearm Crutches
The Vive Health Forearm Crutches allow mobility following injury or surgery without straining the shoulders, arm, or wrist.
Walk with Security & Ease
- Allows mobility following injury or surgery without straining the shoulders, arm, and wrist
Comfortable Contoured Grip
- Providing a secure, nonslip grip, the handgrip is contoured for comfort, reducing hand and wrist fatigue
- Contoured for comfort, the arm cuff and handgrip are molded as a single piece for greater durability and stability
- Each crutch is capped with a shock-absorbing, nonslip tip for greater stability while navigating any surface including tile, hardwood, and carpet
- Easy push-button adjustments raise or lower crutch height in 1” increments
Durable and Lightweight
- Supporting up to 300 pounds, the forearm crutches are constructed with a lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Height adjustable from 31” to 40” at the handgrip
- 300 lbs
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Composite arm cuff and handgrip
- Rubber nonslip crutch caps
- Forearm crutches – one pair
- 60-day guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a weight limit for the crutches?
Yes, the forearm crutches safely support up to 300 pounds.
Can they be used for a non-weight-bearing leg?
Yes, the forearm crutches are perfect for those unable to put weight on an injured leg.
Will these adjust to fit tall people?
Yes! The crutches are height adjustable ranging from 31” to 40”, for a comfortable fit for most individuals.
What is the best way to set them to the right height for me?
To find the correct height setting for you, allow your arm to hang naturally at your side. Adjust the height matching the handgrip to your wrist.
Are the crutches ambidextrous?
Yes, either crutch can be used on the left or right side as needed.
How do I adjust the height of the crutches?
The forearm crutches have push pins that allow you to adjust the crutches in 1” increments. Simply push in the locking pin and slide the crutch up or down as needed, ensuring the pushpin re-engages in the new position before use.
Is the arm cuff made of metal or plastic?
The arm cuff and handgrip are molded from a strong composite material that is gentle on clothing.
What do the crutches weigh?
The lightweight forearm crutches weigh 1.2 pounds.
Will the arm cuff support large arms?
Yes! The arm cuff features an open design that allows for a comfortable fit for most individuals.
What is the length from the arm cuff to the handle?
It measures approximately 9” from the top of the arm cuff to the handgrip.
This is for a pair of crutches?
Yes, this is a pair of forearm crutches.
Can I replace the rubber tips?
Yes, the crutches can be fitted with standard cane tips.
There are no reviews yet.