Vive Health Folding Mobility Scooter
The Vive Health Folding Mobility Scooter automatically folds with the included remote control for easy portability.
- Resting on four, flat-free tires, the foldable mobility scooter safely travels over smooth surfaces including inclines of nine degrees or less
- Providing greater safety and control, the foldable scooter includes a speed adjustment knob allowing you to set the maximum scooter speed up to 3.7 mph
- Perfect for travelling, the mobility scooter automatically folds with the included remote control for easy portability
- With a driving distance of up to 11.3 miles per charge, the mobility scooter features convenient offboard charging with the included charging cable
- Standard front tiller is height adjustable for a comfortable fit for most adults
- Lightweight, yet durable mobility scooter frame safely supports up to 220 pounds
- Top Speed: 3.73 mph
- Maximum Drive Range Per Charge: 11.3 miles
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Total Weight: 55.11 lbs.
Specifications & Dimensions
- Front Tires: 7.78″
- Rear Tires: 7.78″
- Maximum Speed: Up to 3.73 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1”
- Turning Radius: 6.5’
- Overall Length: 37.4″
- Overall Width of Base: 18.11″
- Seat Dimensions: 14.7” by 13.78”
- Seat Height from the Ground: 20”
- Seat Height from Platform: 14”
- Seat Material: Black vinyl, molded composite base
- Total Weight: 55.11 lbs.
- Battery Requirements: 24V/10AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 11.3 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board charger, 2amp
- Brakes: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
- Motor: 24V/ 150W
- 220 lbs
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
- Vive Foldable Mobility Scooter
- Onboard battery charger
- One year guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
How heavy is the Vive foldable mobility scooter?
The Vive foldable mobility scooter with batteries installed weighs 55.11 pounds.
Can the Vive foldable scooter make it over a 2” doorstep?
The Vive foldable scooter has a ground clearance of 1” and will not be able to clear 2” doorsteps.
Is the mobility scooter easy to fold?
Yes! The foldable mobility scooter automatically folds with the included remote control for easy portability and storage.
What type of battery does the foldable scooter use?
The Vive foldable mobility scooter is equipped with a lithium 24V/10AH battery.
Can I drive through gravel with my Vive mobility scooter?
Because gravel is uneven, the foldable mobility scooter is not recommended for gravel paths or driveway use.
Does this mobility scooter beep when backing up?
No, the Vive mobility scooter does not beep when operating in reverse.
Will I be able to take the battery off of the Vive mobility scooter for charging?
Yes, the battery pack is removable for convenient off-board charging.
How does the Vive mobility scooter handle hills?
The Vive mobility scooter is designed to safely handle inclines of 9 degrees or less.
Is the battery and charger included?
Yes! The Vive scooter includes a compatible battery pack and charger.
What is the weight limit for the Vive foldable scooter?
The Vive scooter safely supports up to 220 pounds.
Does the scooter have a reverse for backing up?
Yes! The Vive folding scooter can be driven in reverse, perfect for backing out of elevators, hallways and similar areas.
Is the scooter easy to put together?
Yes! The Vive foldable mobility scooter required minimal assembly.
Are the scooter tires solid?
Yes, the 7.78” flat-free tires are solid and non marking for safely navigating indoor surfaces.