Vive Health Compression Ice Wraps
The Vive Health Compression Ice Wraps soothe and relieve pain and swelling with easy to use hand pumps for customizable compression.
- Arctic Flex gel packs with adjustable wraps
- Lightweight, latex-free neoprene blend
- 60 Day Guarantee
- Providing targeted compression and soothing cold or heat therapy, the wraps relieve pain, stiffness and swelling due to injuries, sprains, strains, arthritis, fatigue and sports injuries
- Easily inflate the internal air chamber to provide therapeutic compression, adding or releasing air for personal comfort
Versatile therapy packs
- Includes three nontoxic Arctic Flex gel packs to provide soothing heat or cold to reduce pain, inflammation and swelling
- Reversible for use on the left or right side
- The compression knee wrap includes a hand pump and anchor strap to secure the flexible tubing out of the way while in use or for compact storage
Soft neoprene blend wrap
- Lightweight and latex-free, the ice wrap is constructed with a soft, neoprene blend for exceptional comfort
- Knee wrap: 35.25” x 10”/Gel pack: 9” x 4’
- Back wrap: 40” by 8” by 0.25”/Extender strap: 8”/ Gel pack: 14.75” by 7.5”
- Shoulder wrap: 13.5” x 7.5” x 14.75”
- Latex-free neoprene/nylon/spandex/polyester blend
- Non toxic clay gel
- PVC exterior
- Strong fastening material
How To Use For Cold Therapy:
- Place gel pack in the freezer or refrigerate on a flat surface for a minimum of two hour
- Secure the frozen gel pack in the shoulder brace
How to Use for Heat Therapy:
- Place pack in the microwave on a paper towel or paper plate.
- Heat at full power for 30 seconds.
- Remove the gel pack carefully from microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly. Check for desired temperature.
- To reheat, place the gel pack back in microwave for 10-second intervals until desired temperature is reached.
- Secure the heated gel pack in the shoulder brace.
- Spot clean with damp cloth
- Hang to dry
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I wear this under or over my clothes?
The compression knee ice wrap is designed to fit comfortably over lightweight clothing or directly against the skin if desired.
Can I remove the pump for the air bladder?
Yes! The hand pump is removable and the knee wrap also includes a small anchor strap for securing the hose out of the way.
Will this work for either knee?
Yes! The Vive compression knee ice wrap is reversible for use on either the left or right knee.
Is the compression knee wrap latex-free?
Yes! The compression knee wrap is made with a latex-free neoprene blend and the Arctic Flex gel packs are constructed with a soft, latex-free pvc.
Can I get a second set of gel packs to keep ready in the freezer?
Yes! Replacement Arctic Flex gel packs for the compression knee ice wrap can be found here.
Can I heat the ice wrap packs in the microwave?
Yes, the ice wrap packs can be heated in the microwave. After an initial 15 seconds, each pack can be heated in 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached. It is important to observe the gel packs while heating, stopping the microwave immediately if the gel packs begin to expand.
What are the dimensions of the knee gel packs?
The Arctic Flex knee ice wrap packs measure 9” by 4”.
Does the knee ice wrap stay soft when the gel packs are frozen?
Yes, filled with a unique clay gel, the ice wrap packs remain flexible when frozen to conform to the knee for targeted relief.
What is the compression knee ice wrap made of?
The Vive compression knee ice wrap is made with a latex-free neoprene blend.
Where are the pockets for the gel packs on the knee wrap?
There are two vertical pockets on the front of the knee and one pocket behind the knee.
How is the knee ice wrap sized?
The Vive knee ice wrap is designed to comfortably fit knees up to 21” in circumference.
Will the compression knee wrap help the pain in my knee from arthritis?
Yes, the compression knee ice wrap will help alleviate pain and inflammation from arthritis and other painful knee conditions.
How large of a waist will the Vive compression back ice wrap fit?
The Vive compression back ice wrap is adjustable to fit waist sizes up to 50” when used with the included extender strap.
Does the back ice wrap have elastic compression straps?
Yes, the Vive back ice wrap includes exterior stretch straps to provide customizable compression.
What are the dimensions of the gel pack in the back wrap?
The large Arctic Flex pack measures 14.75” by 7.5” to provide optimal coverage of the lower back.
How long will the ice gel pack stay cold?
The gel pack is designed to remain frozen throughout the recommended 15-20 minutes of cold therapy.
Do I wear the back wrap under or over my clothes?
The compression back ice wrap is designed to fit comfortably over lightweight clothing or directly against the skin.
Is the compression ice wrap latex-free?
Yes! The back wrap is made with a latex-free neoprene blend and the Arctic Flex gel pack is constructed with a soft, latex-free pvc.
Is the compression back ice wrap good for relieving sciatica?
Yes, the dual therapy back wrap is ideal for relieving pain due to arthritis, sciatica, scoliosis and more.
Can the air inflation valve be locked in place?
Yes! The valve should be placed in the closed position once the desired level of compression is reached.
Will this shoulder brace help with arthritis pain?
Yes! Because the brace supplies compression therapy as well as heat or cold, it will work to relieve arthritis pain in the shoulder.
Do I wear this under or over my clothes?
The cold shoulder brace is designed to fit comfortably over lightweight clothing or directly against the skin.
Will this work for either shoulder?
Yes! The cold compression brace is adjustable to fit the left or right shoulder.
What is the maximum arm and chest size?
The brace adjusts to fit bicep sizes up to 26” and chest sizes up to 60”.
Will this help my frozen shoulder?
Yes, the shoulder compression brace helps relieve frozen shoulder symptoms.
Is the chest strap bothersome to women to wear across their breasts?
The chest strap rests just above the average bustline and is adjustable to comfortably accommodate most women.
Is the cold shoulder brace latex-free?
Yes! The brace is made with a latex-free polyester blend and the Arctic Flex gel pack is constructed with a soft, latex-free pvc.