Vive Health Carbon Fiber Quad Cane
The Vive Health Carbon Fiber Quad Cane is constructed from ultra-light, 3k carbon fiber material so that it weighs less than one pound.
Added Stability & Traction
- Non-slip rubber tips provide greater stability & traction on all terrains including pavement, hardwood, carpet, grass & gravel
- Self-standing, the quad base is compact for easily navigating stairs and narrow passageways
- Reversible base that secures in place for left or right-handed use without interfering with your natural stride
- Easily adjusts with a locking push pin from 26” to 36” in height for a personalized fit
- Contoured derby style handle provides a comfortable and secure grip while reducing hand and wrist fatigue
- Height: adjustable range from 26” to 36” in 1” increments
- Base: 5.5” by 7’”
- Handle: 5 ¾” by 1”
- 250 lbs
- Vive Carbon Fiber Quad Cane
- Lifetime guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the carbon fiber cane be used for the right hand or the left hand?
The quad cane base is reversible for left or right-handed use without interfering with your stride.
How much does the carbon fiber quad cane weigh?
The lightweight cane weighs approximately 0.9 pounds.
Does this lightweight cane fold up or is it collapsible?
The carbon fiber quad cane is not foldable, however, a folding cane option is available here.
Can the cane be adjusted to 30”?
Yes, the carbon fiber cane height is easy to adjust in 1” increments ranging from 26” to 36”.
Will this ultra-light cane work for someone with knee instability?
Yes, the carbon fiber cane will provide added stability on the weak side to reduce slips and falls.
Does the carbon fiber cane have a weight limit?
Yes, the carbon fiber quad cane is designed to safely support up to 220 pounds.
What are the dimensions of the base?
The reversible quad base is 7” by 6”.
Will the quad base work going up and down stairs?
Yes, the self-standing base is compact to safely fit on standard stair treads.
Does it work well on plush carpeting?
Yes! The carbon fiber cane is tipped with four, nonslip caps for easily navigating most surfaces, including plush carpeting.
Will this cane stand up by itself?
Yes! The carbon fiber cane features a four-prong, self-standing base for greater stability and convenience.
Does the entire cane have the carbon fiber pattern?
The carbon fiber pattern appears on the main shaft of the cane. The bottom portion of the shaft and the quad base feature a glossy black coating.
Are the cane tips replaceable?
Yes! Each of the cane tips is replaceable as needed.
What size cane tips does this use?
The cane tips are ½” rubber tips.
Is the derby handle hard or soft?
The rubberized handle is firm and ergonomically designed to minimize hand and wrist fatigue.
Will the carbon fiber cane stand by itself by my bed or shower?
Yes, the four-prong base allows the cane to be self-standing on any level surface.
Can I walk with it outside?
Yes, the carbon fiber cane is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.