Vive Health Black Finish Metal Grab Bar
The Vive Health White Finish Metal Grab Bar safely provides added stability in the bathroom, shower or tub.
- Stabilizing bathroom support
- Easily installs on most surfaces
- Stainless steel construction
- Safely supports up to 440 pounds
- Sleek design in a brushed nickel, white or bronze satin finish
- One Year Guarantee
- Safely provides added stability in the bathroom, shower or tub
- Secure vertically, horizontally or diagonally for optimal support in any location
Stainless steel construction
- Supporting up to 440 pounds, the grab bar is made with stainless steel for exceptional durability
Stylish finish seamlessly blends with any décor
Install on most surfaces
- Safely install with included mounting hardware on fiberglass, acrylic, drywall and plaster walls, or on ceramic tiles with additional mounting hardware
- Includes decorative flanges to hide mounting hardware for a sleek appearance
- Stainless steel
- 2” Screws
- 12” Grab bar- 15.11” end to end when installed with decorative flanges
- 16” Grab bar- 19.11” end to end when installed with decorative flanges
- 24” Grab bar- 27.11” end to end when installed with decorative flanges
- Vive Metal Grab Bar
- 6pc — 2” stainless steel mounting pan head screws
- 6pc — Screw Anchors
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and a mild disinfectant solution or disinfectant wipe
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I install this on my fiberglass tub surround?
Yes, the metal grab bar is suitable for fiberglass or acrylic surrounds as well as plaster or drywall. With additional hardware the grab bar can also be mounted on ceramic tile surrounds.
How much weight will it hold? Is it a true grab bar or only a stabilizer?
It is a sturdy metal grab bar providing additional stability and securely supporting up to 440 pounds.
Can the grab bar be installed with screws or with suction cups?
The metal grab bar can only be installed with screws and wall anchors where appropriate.
Does the metal grab bar include screws for installing it?
Yes! The metal grab bar includes six 2” screws and six wall anchors suitable for installing on most surfaces.
Should the grab bar be placed horizontally or vertically?
The metal grab bar can be placed in any position, horizontally, vertically or diagonally for optimal support in the desired location.
Is this grab bar only for the bathroom?
No, the grab bar can be installed on wall surface for additional support where needed.
Is the stainless steel shiny?
The metal grab bar features a black finish.
Does the grab bar include flanges to hide the mounting hardware?
Yes! Each grab bar includes decorative flanges that securely lock in place after installation for a clean, sleek appearance.
Is the metal bar rust proof for use in the shower?
Yes! The stainless steel grab bar is resistant to rust and corrosion for use in the bathtub or shower.
Will the metal grab bar work in a tiled bathroom?
Yes! The metal grab bar can safely be installed on tile with additional mounting hardware.
Can I use this to pull myself up from sitting in the tub?
Yes, the metal grab bar can be installed diagonally in most bathtubs for additional assistance in exiting the tub.
Does the bar have to be installed into a stud?
Ideally, the grab bar should be installed into a stud, however, the set includes wall anchors for securing the grab bar to the wall if necessary.
There are no reviews yet.