Vive Health Bathtub Rail
The Vive Health Bathtub Rail provides stabilizing support to help people with limited mobility safely enter or exit the bathtub.
- The dual handrail is 14.5” high with a lightly textured surface for a comfortable and secure grip anywhere
- Easily adjusts to fit flat bathtub edges 3.75”-6.5” wide
- Non-marking rubber pads protect bathtub surfaces from scratches, scuffs and scrapes during normal use
Lightweight and durable
- Durable composite rail supports up to 300 pounds and is mold and mildew resistant
Easy to install
- Simple to install on the edge of most bathtubs with a lever clamp mechanism
- Length: 21.5″ – 26.5″
- Width: 19.5″
- Height: 26″ – 31.5″
- Bracket size: 11.5″ x 3″ x 1.5″
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Single freestanding rail
- Lifetime warranty
- Wipe down with a wet cloth and a mild soap or disinfectant
- Air dry
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the rail have a weight limit?
The rail can safely support up to 300 pounds.
Does the bathtub rail come fully assembled?
Yes! The safety rail arrives ready for installation.
How high is the top rail?
The top rail is 16” from the edge of the tub.
Will this work on a fiberglass tub?
Yes, the safety rail can be installed on a fiberglass tub.
Can I use this on my clawfoot tub?
Because of the traditional curled edges of a clawfoot tub, the safety rail cannot be used.
Will this work over shower door rails?
Yes, the lever clamp mechanism is deep enough to accommodate standard shower door rails for a secure installation.
Is it easy to remove?
Yes, the safety rail can be removed by releasing the lever and lifting the rail away from the bathtub.
What is the bathtub rail made of?
The bathtub safety rail is made with a durable composite material.