Vive Health Bariatric Commode
The Vive Health Bariatric Commode is a convenient option for seniors and those with limited mobility at home or on the go. It can be used at the bedside or as a toilet safety rail.
- Six-quart commode pail fits standard commode liners and also includes a lid and splash guard
- Use with standard commode liners if desired and easily wipe down the entire commode with a disinfectant solution for cleanliness
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame supports up to 500 pounds with non-slip, non-marking rubber end caps to provide extra stability and security
Easy to assemble
- Initial setup is quick and easy, simply insert the legs to the desired height, set the pail in the frame and place the commode in the desired location
- Commode height can be adjusted in 1” increments to a maximum of 20” with easy to use push pin extension
- Sturdy frame easily folds in for convenient storage and travel
- Lightweight stainless steel
- Composite material
- Width at the armrests: 27”
- Width at the base: 27”
- Depth: 18”
- Seat Width: 13.75”
- Adjustable Seat Height: 16” to 22”
- Bariatric commode
- 60 day guarantee
- Wipe down with disinfectant wipes or similar solution
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the bariatric commode come assembled?
Yes! The Vive commode is partially assembled for a quick and easy setup.
How wide are the legs on the commode chair?
The width measured between the armrests is 27”.
Will it fit over my existing toilet?
Yes, the freestanding commode is designed to fit over most toilets for use as a toilet safety rail or elevated toilet seat.
Do the arms fold down?
The arms are fixed and do not fold down.
What is the maximum height from seat to floor?
The seat height can be adjusted to a maximum height of 20”.
Can I remove the back rail of the Vive bariatric commode?
Yes, the back rail is removable.
What is the maximum weight limit?
The bariatric commode safely supports up to 500 pounds.
How wide is the toilet seat and what shape is it?
The seat is 13.75” wide with a slightly oval shape.
How do I remove the bucket for emptying?
First, cover the pail with the splash guard. Then, using the pail handle, carefully lift the pail upward to remove from the commode frame.
Does the pail have a handle?
Yes, the six-quart pail has a handle, lid and splash guard.
Is this a foldable commode?
Yes! The commode folds for easy storage and travel.