Vive Health All Terrain Knee Walker
Vive Health All Terrain Knee Walker allows you to keep your freedom and stay mobile during recovery after foot or ankle injury.
The Vive Health All Terrain Knee Walker is designed for people recovering from:
- Foot surgery
- Broken leg, ankle or foot
- Sprained leg, ankle or foot
- Ulcers of the foot
Large All Terrain Tires
Four 12” pneumatic tires allow you to easily navigate any surface indoors and out, including loose surfaces such as gravel or grass.
Safely navigate any surface, including inclines, with responsive dual rear brakes for exceptional stability and control
Height Adjustable Design
Easily adjust the height of both the handlebars and the knee platform for a comfortable, customized fit
The knee platform is contoured to safely cradle the leg and eliminate painful pressure points, chafing and irritation
Foldable Steel Frame
Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, the steel frame knee walker easily folds for compact storage and travel
Handles and knee cushion are easily adjusted to suit heights from 5’3″ to 6’ 8”
Includes a removable storage bag for securely carrying essential items in the large interior compartment, the small exterior pouch or the two mesh pockets
- Frame length: 35”
- Frame width: 18”
- Knee pad platform: 14” by 7”
- Knee platform height: 20″-26″
- Steering handle height: 38″ to 46″
- Wheels: 12”
- Maximum Weight: 300 pounds
- Minimal assembly required
- All tools required for assembly included
- For more detail reference our manual
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding.
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using uninjured leg.
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker.
- To lock the hand brake, pull the brake lever on the handlebar towards you.
- To lock the brake system, pull the brake lever towards you and push down on the locking pin on top of the lever. The pin will lock the wheels in place.
Adjusting Pad Height
- Loosen locking lever under the knee pad and remove the locking pin.
- Adjust knee pad to desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place.
Adjusting Handle Height
- Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed.
- Adjust the handlebar grip to the desired height.
- Tighten the adjustment screw.
- Pull up on the twist lock lever to unsecure the folding joint.
- Twist the level counter-clockwise a couple of times to loosen the locking mechanism.
- Fold down the twist lock lever and slide it to the left to disengage the lock holding the steering column upright.
- Push the steering column back into the folded position.
- Remove the knee platform if necessary for more compact storage and portability.
- Knee walker
- Storage bag
- 1 Year guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the maximum weight capacity?
The knee walker safely supports up to 300 lbs.
Does the knee walker come with a bag?
Yes, a removable storage bag is included with your purchase.
Is this an all terrain knee walker?
Yes, the large, 12 inch wheels easily maneuver over indoor and outdoor surfaces such as gravel, dirt and grass.
Do you offer any knee walker accessories?
Yes, every walker purchase includes a detachable storage bag. Additional accessories include a memory foam pad cover or a sheepskin knee platform cover for extra cushioning and support.
What is the recommended tire pressure?
How comfortable is the knee pad?
The foam knee cushion is ergonomically designed to contour to the leg. It allows pressure to be evenly distributed across the knee platform and supplies better air circulation for a comfortable user experience.
How heavy is the knee scooter?
The knee scooter weighs approximately 25 pounds.
How do I get replacement parts?
Call us at 1-800-487-3808 or by email. We would be happy to provide you any parts you need.
How do I lock the knee walker hand brakes?
How do I assemble my Knee Walker?
Please see “How to Assemble” instructions below or click the manual icon at the bottom of the page to download directions.