Take-a-Long Powered Folding Patient Lift
The powered Take-a-Long patient lift will fold into a compact size that will fit in the trunk of most vehicles. The compact size also allows the lift easily move in small spaces and be stored in small closets. The powerful actuator has a weight capacity of 400 lbs and can lift patients from the floor. The lift’s smaller size also allows it to have a small footprint making it ideal for inside the home easy maneuverability in tight spaces. The low 4.3″ base easily fits under beds. The control box features low battery and overload alerts and a battery power gauge.
The Take-A-Long is a terrific lift for those needing a full size and body patient lift that can be as mobile as the user. The lift is also convenient for in-home usage especially for those with special restrictions that require a patient lift that can be navigated in restricted environments such as bathrooms or smaller bedroom areas in rehab or assisted care facilities.
The 2-point spreader bar allows for multiple sling options and a wide range of transfers including toileting, getting up to a wheelchair, repositioning, and getting back into bed. Dual rear locking casters ensure that the lift stays in place when needed. The Take-A-Long is assembled and folded quickly and easily with no tools required. An emergency stop button is standard along with a low battery and overload warning alarm. The battery gauge allows you to monitor the amount of charge left in your battery.
- Lightweight frame folds for easy storage and transport
- Easy rolling wheels with dual rear locking casters
- Compatible with 2-point and standing slings
- High-capacity battery pack with built-in power gauge
- Audible alerts for low battery and weight overload
- Emergency stop button
- Manual lowering in case of power failure
** Patient slings sold separately **
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Folded dimensions: 15.8″ H x 26″ W x 46″ L
- Base length: 39″
- Furniture clearance required: 4.3″
- Base width: 26″ closed/38″ open
- Mast height: 50″
- Casters: 3″ front/4″ braked rear
- Lifting range: 26″ – 69″
- Weight: 84 lbs
- Battery: 24 volts
- Frame Warranty: 3 years
- Electronics Warranty: 2 years
Optional Digital Scale
This scale is designed for use with the Take-a-Long patient lift. It is ideal for patients who require regular weight monitoring as part of their therapy.
- Displays weight in kg and lbs
- Digital calibration and Overload alarm
- Lightweight aluminum case with Dedicated weight load cell
- Large clear digital display with Adjustable backlight brightness
- Auto-power off function to prolong battery life
- Includes batteries and universal bracket kit
- Warranty: 2 year limited