The Span America Rexx Bed Set is part of the Span Q-Series – a family of beds that are the product of decades of engineering and design directed towards the needs and challenges of long-term care.
- Full Mobility at any height Staff maneuvers from upright – not hunched-over position – provides safer, quicker relocation.
- Bed components are individually powder-coated with a durable, flexible polyester finish.
- Soft honeycomb roller bumpers safeguard the walls when the bed is raised or lowered.
- Positively anchored retainers in four corners to eliminate mattress movement and dangerous gaps
- Decks have smooth upper surface for easy disinfection – preferable to decks with protruding welds.
- All rails also available in steel. The bed adjusts vertically with virtually no horizontal motion, saving space and protecting the bed environment
- Precision welded orthopedic grid decks
- Vascular foot rest with easy ratchet operation
- Arched legs allow wide stance for clearance and stability
SETUP, DELIVERY & REMOVAL
Standard Ground Shipping
Includes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-Up
Take the hassle out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice!
Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one’s home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Please note: Although we strive to have our technicians ready when you are, inside Set Up & Delivery may add 5-7 days to your delivery time!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract
- Two year in-home service contract
- Three year in-home service contract
There are no reviews yet.