Proactive Medical Protekt 500/600 Patient Sit To Stand Aids
Stand Aid lifts and transfer devices are designed for individuals who have difficulty standing up on their own from a seated position. Individuals must be able to actively participate in the lifting process and be able to partially support their weight.
The Protekt 500 and 600 stands feature 6 sling hooks for multiple sling options and patient comfort. The long-lasting battery enables 80-100 lifts before recharging is required. The low base smoothly slides under beds while the 38″ internal leg width allows the lift to fit around toilets and chairs.
** Slings sold separately **
- Hand pendant controls and clip-free sling connections for caregiver convenience
- Multiple sling options with 6 sling hooks for user safety and comfort
- Foot pedal allows hands-free base adjustment
- Removable foot platform allows the user to stand and walk with supervision
- Low base smoothly slide under beds
- Base width easily fits around toilets and chairs.
- Long-lasting 24V battery enables 80-100 lifts before recharging is required
- Spreader bar accommodates 2, 4, 6-point or standing slings
- Emergency Stop/Reset button on control box
- Advanced electronics with auxiliary up/down lift controls
- Weight Capacity: 500 or 600 lbs
- Base leg length: 40″
- Internal width: 19″ closed/38″ open
- External width: 26″
- Base height: 4.7″
- Lifting range: 37″ – 71″
- Weight: 119 lbs
- Battery: 24V DC
- Base adjustment: Manual foot pedal
- Casters: 3″ front/4″ rear
- Frame Warranty: 3 years
- Electronics Warranty: 2 years
Protekt 500 Stand
- 500 lb weight capacity
- Proactive Medical# 34500
Protekt 600 Stand
- 600 lb weight capacity
- Proactive Medical# 34600
There are no reviews yet.