The Protekt™ Aire 6000 is the preferred choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers. The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface.
Features and Benefits
Mattress & Cover
- Unique cell-on-cell design ensures that the mattress will hold air in the lower cells in the event of a power failure.
- Transport connector locks in air for easy patient transport.
- Quilted top cover provides comfortable sleeping surface.
- Bottom cover has 3 non-skid rubber panels to prevent mattress from slipping.
- Dimensions: 35″x80″x8″.
Protekt™ Aire 6000 Pump
- Powerful yet quiet hi-flow 8 LPM (liters per minute) pump.
- Dual therapies low air loss and alternating pressure.
- 4 alternating times to customize therapy.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- Audible and visual alarms in case of low pressure.
- Auto firm mode for quick installation.
- UL/CSA approved power cord.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 18 month warranty.
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.