The Medline MedLite Hi-Lo Full Electric Hospital Bed is best suited for individuals concerned about roll outs. The MedLite Low Full Electric bed features a hand pendant that controls the height of the head and foot of the bed as well as the overall bed height. The Medline MedLite Low Full- Electric Bed values safety with a low height range and recessed headspring supports and foot assembly that help to reduce the chance of pinching and injuries. The Medlite Low Bed has more strength and support with a reinforced steel plate positioned in the middle of the frame, helping to ensure durability and performance for years to come. This is one one of the best Hospital Beds for home use.
Medline MedLite Low Full Electric Hospital Bed:
- Safety Hi-Lo Bed: Make sure your loved one is safe with this full electric bed that lowers to 9.5″ off the floor. Ideal for preventing falls.
- Quiet Motor: MedLite Beds feature premium Linak™ motors that provide smooth reliable operation.
- Quality: Medline Beds have a 450 lb. weight capacity with an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame. Extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame.
- Easy to Store: Transport, setup and stores easier with our MedLite beds.
- Chip and Scratch Resistant: Plastic end panels resist breakage. Painted frame has three coats of enamel plus a clear coat for a strong, chip and scratch-resistant finish
- Remote Control: Heavy-duty remotes resist breakage and moisture.
- Smooth rolling: 3″ (8 cm) casters make the bed easy to move; two casters feature top-activated brakes to lock bed in position and prevent rolling.
- Easy to Clean: Electronics can be washed down with standard water pressure (no high pressure washers).
- Locking Casters: Casters: 4 total, 2 locking.
Want to learn more about the best in-home Hospital Beds? Click here to read our blog!