The Medline MedLite Hi-Lo Full Electric Hospital Bed is ideal for those who are concerned about roll outs with the Low setting and provides a safe environment for the caregiver with High setting. The MedLite Full Electric bed offers a fully electric bed that will raise and lower the head and foot as well as overall height of bed all via the pendant remote control. Featuring Linak motors the MedLite Line of beds will perform all of your adjustable tasks with a smooth quiet motor. Built with a lightweight frame, the MedLite bed is easy to maneuver.
Medline MedLite Hi-Lo Full Electric Hospital Bed:
- Safety Hi-Lo Bed: Make sure your loved one is safe with this full electric bed that lowers to 9.5″ off the floor. Ideal for preventing falls.
- Quiet Motor: MedLite Beds feature premium Linak™ motors that provide smooth reliable operation.
- Quality: Medline Beds have a 450 lb. weight capacity with an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame. Extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame.
- Easy to Store: Transport, setup and stores easier with our MedLite beds.
- Chip and Scratch Resistant: Plastic end panels resist breakage. Painted frame has three coats of enamel plus a clear coat for a strong, chip and scratch-resistant finish
- Remote Control: Heavy-duty remotes resist breakage and moisture.
- Smooth rolling: 3″ (8 cm) casters make the bed easy to move; two casters feature top-activated brakes to lock bed in position and prevent rolling.
- Easy to Clean: Electronics can be washed down with standard water pressure (no high pressure washers).
- Locking Casters: Casters: 4 total, 2 locking.
Standard MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution MattressThis mattress conforms to the patient’s body to provide support as the patient moves.
- Pressure Redistribution is achieved by using various cell depths throughout the mattress with special attention to the vulnerable heel section.
- Unique Pressure Zones: Channel cut high density polyurethane foam.
- 670 Individual cells offer superior pressure redistribution.
- Foam core is fire-retardant and anti-microbial/anti-bacterial.
- The cover is anti-microbial and anti-fungal, provides low moisture vapor transmission, is fluid resistant and has a 360 degree zipper for easy removal for cleaning.
- Size: 36” x 80” x 6” Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: 4 Year, Non-Prorated
Plus MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution MattressThis mattress provides exceptional pressure redistribution for moderate to high risk patients with close attention paid to the sacral and heel area.
- Contains multi-tiered pressure redistribution mattress with top layer of die-cut high density foam in the head & torso section.
- High-resilient foam in the heel section for unparalleled pressure redistribution.
- Patient transfer support system allows easy transfers by providing additional support around the edge.
- The 4-way stretch nylon cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear friction surface that is anti-microbial and water resistant.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper to reduce possibility of fluids ruining the foam core.
Premium Precision Cut Contour Mattress
- Multi-tiered pressure redistribution mattress with top layer of patented Lura-QuiltTM foam is aerated which allows air to continuously circulate reducing heat buildup, perspiration and skin maceration.
- The sloped heel section reduces pressure and increases blood circulation by redistributing the load from the heel to the less vulnerable lower leg.
- The heel section is precision cut to allow air to circulate under the patients heel, which keeps the skin cool and dry reducing perspiration.
- Top cover is a 4-way stretch nylon which reduces perspiration and provides a low shear friction surface that is anti-microbial and water resistant.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper reducing the possibility of fluids contaminating the foam core.
- Designated head and foot sections.
- Fire sleeve to meet Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633.
- Weight Capacity: 450 Lbs.
- Warranty: 15 year, Non Prorated Warranty.
Premium MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution Mattress
- This mattress comes with the Visco Gel Polymer Technology (VGPT) that provides extraordinary pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability.
- VGPT is an open cell memory foam, infused with gel polymers, designed for clinical superiority and patient comfort.
- VGPT reduces occurrence of pressure sores, channels heat away from the body, provides more support with less cradling, eliminates static fatigue and keeps patients cool, dry and comfortable.
- This premium mattress uses a 30 degree heel slope to redistribute pressure.
- Comes equipped with a top layer of Lura-Quilt foam that keeps the skin cool and dry.
- Size: 36” x 80” x 6” Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Year, Non-Prorated
Bed Rail Options
Clamp-On Half Length Side Rails (Pair)
- Spacing between bars is less than 4" (10 cm) for patient safety
- Easy release button allows each rail to be raised and lowered
- Tool-free installation
- One year warranty
Reduced Gap Chrome Plated Full-Length Bed Rail (Pair)
- Adjusts in length from 39.5" to 57.5" (100 to 146 cm)
- Tool-free installation
- One year warranty
Worry Free Service Contracts1 to 3 Year In-Home Service Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract $150
- Two year in-home service contract $195
- Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Ground ShippingIncludes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-UpTake the hassel out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice! Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one's home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.