The Medline MedLite Hi-Lo Full Electric Hospital Bed is best suited for individuals concerned about roll outs. The MedLite Full Electric bed features a hand pendant that controls the height of the head and foot of the bed as well as the overall bed height.
Medline MedLite Hi-Lo Full Electric Hospital Bed:
- Safety Hi-Lo Bed: Make sure your loved one is safe with this full electric bed that lowers to 9.5″ off the floor. Ideal for preventing falls.
- Quiet Motor: MedLite Beds feature premium Linak™ motors that provide smooth reliable operation.
- Quality: Medline Beds have a 450 lb. weight capacity with an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame. Extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame.
- Easy to Store: Transport, setup and stores easier with our MedLite beds.
- Chip and Scratch Resistant: Plastic end panels resist breakage. Painted frame has three coats of enamel plus a clear coat for a strong, chip and scratch-resistant finish
- Remote Control: Heavy-duty remotes resist breakage and moisture.
- Smooth rolling: 3″ (8 cm) casters make the bed easy to move; two casters feature top-activated brakes to lock bed in position and prevent rolling.
- Easy to Clean: Electronics can be washed down with standard water pressure (no high pressure washers).
- Locking Casters: Casters: 4 total, 2 locking.