The Medline Alterra 1385 Hi-Low Hospital Bed Set was built with both patient and caregiver in mind. The Alterra 1385 features a top-of-the-line parallel electronics system resulting in smooth and quite operation.
- Hi-Lo setting is ideal for users who potentially could fall out of bed as well as caregivers in high position for adjusting patients and loved ones at the proper height for care.
- Top-of-the-line parallel electronics system provides exceptionally smooth and quiet operation.
- Synchronized high-low motors ensure the bed deck remains level even after frequent motion and long-term use.
- Ideal positioning and comfort are offered by separate head deck, foot deck and bed height functions.
- Patent-pending folding foot lock swings away when not in use to reduce tripping.
- Ease of movement and secure locking with three-inch braking casters.
- Strength and comfort are afforded by the bed’s unique grid/rib deck that prevents the structure from sagging.
- Smooth, quiet DC electric motors control the head deck, foot deck and height.
- The easy-to-operate hand pendant makes experiencing all of the Alterra’s features quick and hassle-free.
- Head and footboards are secured with stability knobs.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Battery Backup Included