Med-Mizer Comfort Wide Low Hospital Bed
The Comfort Wide™ Low Hospital Bed — Enhance Safety, Simplify Equipment Needs, and it is Easy on Staff. Med-Mizer is excited to launch the an expandable width bed that will widen all the way to 48″ wide. In the past, facilities have had to choose various frames to address their needs (falls, bariatric, custodial care, sub-acute/short term rehab, wider beds for comfort, etc). The Comfort Wide bed is the ideal bed for bariatric patients needing additional room with a Hi-Low capabilities and Trendelenburg.
- Comfort Wide™: Hospital Bed expands to 48 inches wide without the use of tools for more comfort and flexibility.
- Bariatric Dignity: Provides bariatric residents the same equipment utilized throughout your facility or home.
- Advanced Positioning: Added comfort and treatment with low-chair, Trendelenburg, and reverse Trendelenburg positioning.
- Falls Risk: Low level height to help facilities or caregivers manage high risk fall patients.
- Box Tubular Steel: Construction is made of lightweight tubular steel to maximize strength
- Scale: Optional scale helps keep accurate patient weight.
- Battery Backup kicks in when there is a loss of power. Bed will continue to have full functions.
- Under Bed Clearance: Full clear span underneath for unobstructed access with lifts or assisting devices
- Weight Capacity: 800 Lbs.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Welds Lifetime, Frame 15 Years, Motors 5 Years