Med-Mizer ActiveCare Hospital Bed
The ActiveCare™ Rotating Pivot Hospital Bed — Improve Mobility, Comfort, Independence, and Safety with the push of ONE Button
Since the inception of the hospital bed, one of the biggest challenges for patients and caregivers is safely getting in and out of bed. Today, Med-Mizer has innovated the ActiveCare™ Bed to solve this challenge. The ActiveCare™ is the first hospital bed made in the USA with innovative technology to help improve mobility, comfort, independence, and the safety of both the individual and caregiver. For anyone looking to remain independent due to a progressive illness or injury, the ActiveCare™ can allow you to safely transfer in and out of bed.
- One Button SafeTurn Exit — exclusive feature that fully automates the bed to turn into a chair and allow the patient to safely enter and exit the bed.
- Full Chair Position — full chair position to allow the patient the ability to sit in the bed for added comfort. Watch TV, eat a meal, and socialize with family and friends while remaining comfortably in bed.
- RollBack in Place™ — head of bed can articulate to 80 degrees with the assistance of rollback in place to alleviate shearing/friction in the lower back.
- Built in Stand Assist — use the high/low (optional) as a stand assist to set the bed/chair height to an appropriate height to add assistance and safety when getting in and out of bed.
- Advanced Features — optional trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg to help support advanced positioning needs and to help with feet elevation (potentially reduces swelling)
Standard MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution MattressThis mattress conforms to the patient’s body to provide support as the patient moves.
- Pressure Redistribution is achieved by using various cell depths throughout the mattress with special attention to the vulnerable heel section.
- Unique Pressure Zones: Channel cut high density polyurethane foam.
- 670 Individual cells offer superior pressure redistribution.
- Foam core is fire-retardant and anti-microbial/anti-bacterial.
- The cover is anti-microbial and anti-fungal, provides low moisture vapor transmission, is fluid resistant and has a 360 degree zipper for easy removal for cleaning.
- Size: 36” x 80” x 6” Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: 4 Year, Non-Prorated
Plus MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution Mattress This mattress provides exceptional pressure redistribution for moderate to high risk patients with close attention paid to the sacral and heel area.
Premium MedPrevention Pressure Redistribution Mattress
- This mattress comes with the Visco Gel Polymer Technology (VGPT) that provides extraordinary pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability.
- VGPT is an open cell memory foam, infused with gel polymers, designed for clinical superiority and patient comfort.
- VGPT reduces occurrence of pressure sores, channels heat away from the body, provides more support with less cradling, eliminates static fatigue and keeps patients cool, dry and comfortable.
- This premium mattress uses a 30 degree heel slope to redistribute pressure.
- Comes equipped with a top layer of Lura-Quilt foam that keeps the skin cool and dry.
- Size: 36” x 80” x 6” Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Year, Non-Prorated
Wood Color Options
Worry Free Service Contracts1 to 3 Year In-Home Service Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract $148.50
- Two year in-home service contract $192.50
- Three year in-home service contract $248.50
Standard Ground ShippingIncludes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-UpTake the hassel out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice! Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one's home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.