The Invacare SC900 DLX Low Hospital Bed is a full-function, full-feature, low-height hospital bed that promotes quality resident care with full bed performance. Its three DC motors provide ultra-quiet operation of the head, hi-low and foot functions of the hospital bed. Plus, the horizontal travel range of the SC900DLX is designed so that the bed will not damage walls during height adjustments.
SC900 DLX Full Electric Hospital Bed
- Ideal for home use and long term care
- Emergency Override Crank: Allows bed to move in case of a power outage.
- Locking Casters
- Adjustable Mattress Deck: 76″ – 80″
- Rapid tool free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- 6-Function Hand Control Pendant: Features bright, universal symbols and allows residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
SETUP, DELIVERY & REMOVAL
Standard Ground Shipping
Includes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-Up
Take the hassel out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice!
Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one’s home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Please note: Although we strive to have our technicians ready when you are, inside Set Up & Delivery may add 5-7 days to your delivery time!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract
- Two year in-home service contract
- Three year in-home service contract
There are no reviews yet.