The Invacare HD 750 Full Electric Hospital Bed Set offers a heavy-duty full-electic bed and mattresses with a 675 – 750 lbs. patient weight capacity. The Invacare Bariatric Hospital Bed is a heavy duty full-eletric bed frame capable of supporting up to 750 pounds. Built with the end user in mind, this Invacare Bariatric Hospital Bed expands from 39″ wide to a full 48″ and from 80″ in length to 84″. Four ultra quiet DC actuators easily reposition the head and foot sections, as well as the height of the bariatric bed. For the ultimate in safety, the Invacare Bariatric Hospital Bed comes standard with a battery backup.
Heavy Duty Full Electric Bed:
- Expands from 39″ wide to 48″ wide accomodating 675 lbs. to 750 lbs. weight capacity
- Heavy duty frame design ensures added strength for client support.
- 675lbs. weight capacity on the 39″ Wide Bed / 750lbs. weight capacity on 42″ & 48″ Wide Bed.
- Integrated battery backup
- Bed ends and half rails included standard.
- Split spring design for easy delivery and setup.
- Quiet and smooth operation. Warranty
- Warranty – Frame / Structure: 5 years, Mechanical / electrical: 1 year
MedBari Foam Mattress
- The MedBari Mattresses provides ideal support and comfort by utilizing top-layer high resilient, high density, die cut foam directly beneath the patient.
- To keep the user cool and dry, we used Lura-Quilt™ on the heel section of the MedBari Mattress which permits air to continuously ventilate the mattress.
- The bottom layer of the MedBari Mattress merges premium high density and resilient foams to create unparalleled support and stability for the bariatric individual.
- We cover our mattress with a four way stretch nylon material comprised of a low moisture vapor transmission rate to keep our customers dry and comfortable.
- Fluid proof, anti-fungal, and stain resistant cover improves infection control.
- Zipper is hidden with an Anti-Contamination Flap to prevent fluids from coming into contact with the zipper and contaminating the foam core.
- MedBari Weight capacity: 1000 lbs.
- 16 CFR part 1632 & 1633.
- Warranty: One year non-prorated.
Solace Prevention Mattress
- Low to Medium Risk (Pressure Ulcer Prevention) Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in low to medium risk patients.
- Foam Construction provides comfort and protection across entire body. Specially designed top layer redistributes pressure and helps circulate air to reduce heat and moisture build up.
- Convoluted Top Layer provides additional support in mid-section with a softer head and heel section.
- Bottom Layer Foam is firm, high density foam for added support.
- Built in Side Support has higher density foam for side support.
- Antimicrobial Fluid Resistant Cover: Top cover is constructed from soft 70 denier nylon and is fluid resistant and vapor permeable. Reduces shear on sensitive residents. Bottom layer is constructed from durable 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl.
- Head and heel soft sections provide prevention in sensitive potential pressure ulcer areas.
- Convoluted foam helps circulate air around mattress user reducing risk of heat.
- Two layer quality foam designed for preventing pressure ulcers.
- Raised Side Option gives your loved one additional protection against rolling out of bed.
MicroAIR MA65 Mattress (High Risk to Stage II)Alternating pressure therapeutics support system with on demand low air loss, 50 LPM compressor, automatic pressure monitoring and automatic wireless fowler.
- High Risk to Stage II (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage II skin breakdown.
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- On Demand Low Air Loss: Air is sent inside the mattress to keep the mattress environment cool ad assist with moisture management and maintain a dryer environment. The On Demand Low Air Loss pushes air in between the bladders.
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Cycles of 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes
- 20 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- Constant Pressure Monitoring: Sensor techonology constantly adjusts the pressure to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion.
- Manual and Wireless Fowler: 25% more air is added into the mattress, preventing the patient from bottoming out.
- Wireless Fowler:
- New wireless fowler technology, real time pressure monitoring and energy conserving power units combine to make microAIR surfaces the most efficient dynamic support surfaces in the market. Within the power units is a pressure transducer that maintains surface pressure not to exceed 32mm/Hg. The solenoid valve within the compressor opens and closes the air valve automatically to maintain the pressure relief range prescribed. The compressor turns off to save energy when the patient is in the range.
- Wireless Fowler Technology is an innovation exclusive that assures patient comfort. From time to time patients need to sit up in bed, which creates the problem of additional pressure in the coccyx area and possible disruption of treatment.
- Working in sync with the power unit, the transmitter installed in the head section of the mattress signals the power unit when the head portion begins to raise. The power unit immediately begins adding 25% more air to the mattress to prevent patient contact with a hard surface.
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- System Lock Out Button: Prevents tampering or accidental adjustments.
- Power Outage Safety: Mattress remains inflated as long as the air hose remains connected to the compressor. System returns to pre-power outage settings.
- Mattress Cover: Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable, guards against friction and shear. 70 Denier quilted nylon with 1000 denier nylon bottom.
- Compressor: 50 LPM compressor
Bed Rail Options
Clamp-On Half-Length Side Rails (Pair)
- Chrome-plated slide tubes for smooth rail height adjustment.
- No tools required for installation.
- Can be raised and lowered for height adjustment.
Reduced Gap Chrome Plated Full-Length Bed Rail (Pair)
- Durable 7/8” chrome-plated side rails.
- 55” rail length.
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded cross braces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
Worry Free Service Contracts1 to 3 Year In-Home Service Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract $150
- Two year in-home service contract $195
- Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Ground ShippingIncludes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-UpTake the hassel out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice! Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one's home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.