The Invacare HD 750 Full Electric Hospital Bed Set offers a heavy-duty full-electric bed and mattresses with a 675 – 750 lbs. patient weight capacity. The Invacare Bariatric Hospital Bed is a heavy duty full-electric bed frame capable of supporting up to 750 pounds. Built with the end user in mind, this Invacare Bariatric Hospital Bed expands from 39″ wide to a full 48″ and from 80″ in length to 84″. Four ultra quiet DC actuators easily reposition the head and foot sections, as well as the height of the bariatric bed. For the ultimate in safety, the Invacare Bariatric Hospital Bed comes standard with a battery backup.
Heavy Duty Full Electric Bed:
- Expands from 39″ wide to 48″ wide accommodating 675 lbs. to 750 lbs. weight capacity
- Heavy duty frame design ensures added strength for client support.
- 675lbs. weight capacity on the 39″ Wide Bed / 750lbs. weight capacity on 42″ & 48″ Wide Bed.
- Integrated battery backup
- Bed ends and half rails included standard.
- Split spring design for easy delivery and setup.
- Quiet and smooth operation. Warranty
- Warranty – Frame / Structure: 5 years, Mechanical / electrical: 1 year
SETUP, DELIVERY & REMOVAL
Standard Ground Shipping
Includes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-Up
Take the hassle out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice!
Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one’s home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Please note: Although we strive to have our technicians ready when you are, inside Set Up & Delivery may add 5-7 days to your delivery time!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract
- Two year in-home service contract
- Three year in-home service contract