Invacare Get-U-Up Hydraulic Stand-Up Lift
Stand Aid lifts and transfer devices are designed for individuals who have difficulty standing up on their own from a seated position. Individuals must be able to actively participate in the lifting process and be able to partially support their weight.
The Get-U-Up lift offers safety, comfort and stability for users and caregivers. Adjustment features provide comfort for users of various heights and widths. Multi-function slings facilitate transfers and toileting. Low friction casters move easily over floors with minimal effort from caregivers. Sling attachment is quick and easy with protection against accidental separation from the lift.
** Slings sold separately **
- Low friction casters and wide push handle for easy movement by caregivers
- Multi-function slings for transfers and toileting
- Adjustable cushioned leg supports with lateral contours provide security and comfort
- Retractable, non-slip footplate provides a stable base for transfers
- Under-bed clearance of 4.5″ allows use with most home care beds
- Fast, easy sling attachment protects against accidental separation from the frame
- Slings provide back support and ample access for clothing removal
- Pump handle can rotate to either side for caregiver convenience
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Lift range: 38″ – 69″
- Base width: 23″ closed/ 37″ open
- Base length: 41″
- Base clearance: 4.5″
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Lift Warranty: 3 years
- Pump Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.