The Invacare Full Electric Low Hospital Bed allows users and caregivers to easily adjust body position and bed height with intuitive hand pendant. The split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare hospital bed with the benefits of a low bed, most often used when injuries from falling out of bed are a concern.
Low Full Electric Hospital Bed (5410LOW)
- Ideal for home use and long term care
- Hi-Low Adjustments: 9.5″ – 20″
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, high-impact, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning.
- Easy Assembly: Color coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Full Electric Motor: Adjusts the height of the bed and both the head and legs.
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage
- Quiet motor system: Features a compact motor system that is faster, quieter and lighter.
- Emergency crank: Ensures bed can be adjusted in the event of a power outage.
- Locking Casters: Rubber casters are non-marring
- Warranty – All Welds: 5 years, Mechanical/Electrical: 2 Years
SETUP, DELIVERY & REMOVAL
Standard Ground Shipping
Includes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-Up
Take the hassle out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice!
Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one’s home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Please note: Although we strive to have our technicians ready when you are, inside Set Up & Delivery may add 5-7 days to your delivery time!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract
- Two year in-home service contract
- Three year in-home service contract