Hoyer Switch Patient Transfer Device
Stand Aid lifts and transfer devices are designed for individuals who have difficulty standing up on their own from a seated position. Individuals must be able to actively participate in the lifting process and be able to partially support their weight.
The Switch is designed to help a person with reduced mobility stand from a seated position and move from one place to another. It is the perfect choice for people who have upper body strength but require assistance making short distance transfers. The user actively participates in the standing process and remains standing during transfer.
- Narrow 30″ turn radius for navigating tight spaces
- Two independently braked central wheels and four corner mounted swivel casters for stability and maneuverability
- Frame and base plate easily separate into two components for transportation and storage
- Contoured adjustable knee pads accommodate a wide range of user sizes
- Low ground clearance provides maximum stability during use.
- Angled recess ensures close access around toilets.
- Weight Capacity: 397 lbs
- Width: 22″
- Height: 46″
- Length: 26″
- Knee pad height: 14″ – 20″
- Turning radius: 30″
- Ground clearance: 1″
- Foot plate height: 1.8″
- Corner casters: 1.3″
- Central braked wheels: 5″
- Frame weight: 12 lbs
- Base weight: 23 lbs
- Total weight: 35 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.