The Hoyer HPL700 is a uniquely designed, electronically operated patient lift for the safe lifting of a diverse patient population, including bariatric patients. It is both sturdy and robust with a Safe Working Load of 700 lbs, and is compatible with multiple spreader bars, allowing caregivers to use this one lift for patients considered bariatric and non-bariatric alike. It has been designed to be configured with or without a seamlessly integrated weigh scale that has a two-sided digital display and user-friendly controls. The HPL700 is also equipped with unique Hoyer Smart Monitor technology that accurately records and displays vital lift utilization and service data to help improve safety for both patients and caregivers, facilitate the lift’s maintenance, and optimize the product’s lifetime.
- Interchangeable spreader bars
- Power operated adjustable base
- Hoyer Smart Monitor
- Oversized handles to easily move the lift
- Sling not included with purchase
- Safe Working Load 700 lbs.
- Lifting Range: 23.3″ to 69″
- Legs Open Inside Dimension: 42.3″
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension: 27.5″
- Overall Leg Height: 4.5″
- Two (2) Batteries and Offboard Charger
- Powered Base