The Hoyer HPL402 Power Lift is designed to meet the needs of the caregiver as well as the patient. The HPL402 is battery operated and features ergonomic handle grips to reduce back strain and a mechanical down-release lever for non-powered lowering. The single-speed actuator is reverse-mounted to give the patient increased leg clearance, and the unit also features leg guards and caster bumpers to prevent damage to walls and furniture.
- Adjustable U-base for easy seating or toileting
- Reverse mounted actuator for additional knee clearance
- Protective leg guards and caster bumpers
- Battery operated
- Optional scale
- Safe Working Load 400 lbs.
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point: 61.5″
- Legs Open Inside Dimension: 38″
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension: 24.25″
- Overall Leg Height: 5.25″
- Base Opening – Hand operated