Hoyer Elevate Patient Stand Aid Lift
Stand Aid lifts are designed for individuals who have difficulty standing up on their own from a seated position. Individuals must be able to actively participate in the lifting process and be able to partially support their weight.
The Hoyer Elevate Stand Aid is compact and sturdy with a safe working load of 440 lbs. Smart Monitor technology displays actual lifts and provides reminders about recommended service. A spring-loaded lever adjusts kneepad height and a rubber push pad initiates lift movement.
** Sling sold separately **
- Hoyer Smart Monitor provides:
- Lift Cycle Counter
- Overload Protection
- Battery Indicator
- Service Reminders
- Emergency Alerts
- Error Identification
- Powered leg adjustment allows the caregiver to open and close the legs without bending or twisting
- Contoured, height-adjustable knee pad offers high-level comfort and accommodates a range of patient sizes.
- The foot rest transforms the lift into a restorative care aid by allowing the patient to fully stand and walk under close supervision.
- Includes two (2) Batteries and Offboard Charger
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
Optional Digital Scale
- Simple, intuitive controls allow precision weight monitoring during transfer
- Seamlessly integrates into lift function with digital display and user friendly controls
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs
- Overall length range: 41″ – 43″
- Overall height range: 48″ – 65″
- External base width: closed 25″/open 39″
- Internal base width: closed 20″/ open 34″
- Base leg height: 4.7″
- Total unit weight with battery: 136 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
- Stand-Aid Without Scale: HOY-ELEVATE-S
- Stand-Aid Without Scale: HOY-ELEVATEWSC-S
There are no reviews yet.