The single-motor design homecare bed is now available in a full-electric/low version. The Graham field Patriot Full-Electric Bed Set offers the same features as the Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes.
Patriot Full Electric Bed (Hi-Lo Optional Setting)
- Grid Deck:
- Much stronger frame.
- Better mattress support.
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
- Easier to clean.
- No connecting links or springs to lose.
- Motor unit and bed design provide the ultimate in quiet, smooth operation
- Welded steel frame
- The head and foot sections can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control
- Assembles easily with just five components
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Height Adjustment: 15″ – 24″
- Overall Bed Size: 87″ L x 36″ W
- Lift Range: Head – 60°, Knee – 30°
- Total bed weight assembled: 178 lbs (bed and motor only)
- Safe operation for user and caregiver: No external pinch points!
- During a power failure the motor unit can lower both the head and foot section with just a single standard 9 volt battery
- Easy Side Rail Installation: Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing
- Made in the USA
- Grid Deck:
There are no reviews yet.