Dynarex® Resp-02 Volumetric Incentive Spirometer, 5000mL
The Dynarex® Resp-02 Volumetric Incentive Spirometer is a handheld device designed to teach students how to help improve patients’ lung function and minimize the risk of post-operative respiratory complications such as lung collapse. The spirometer is ideal for respiratory care simulations and features an adjustable indicator that provides visible target guidelines to help motivate and encourage patients, increase lung capacity, and deepen inhalation – particularly when recovering from prolonged anesthesia, surgery, or extended bed rest.
- Adjustable indicator provides target guidelines to indicate sufficient lung exercise
- Flexible mouthpiece allows for easy adjustment and optimal comfort
- Features dual-sided, easy-to-read markings for visual feedback of progress
- Compact, user-friendly design provides enhanced efficiency and ease of handling
- Latex-free and DEHP-free
- Volume: 5000 mL
- 14.0″” H × 17.5″ W × 8.5″ D
FOR INSTRUCTIONAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL USE.