Dynarex Instant Disposable Cold Pack
Dynarex Instant Cold Packs are flexible and conform to the contours of the body, activating with a single squeeze. Convenient, single-use packs provide instant heat or cold therapy for minor injuries, making them ideal for first aid kits, sporting events, schools, and home use.
In 30 seconds or less, the Cold Pack will change temperature and provide the affected area with refrigerator-free cold therapy relief. Flexible nylon construction conforms to the contours of the body, allowing users to mold the pack to best suit their injury. Packs are free of natural rubber latex.
- Easy activation of packs, offering immediate relief to injured area
- Flexible material conforms to body contours for effective application
- No refrigeration required. Stash them in first aid kits and be prepared for minor sprains, burns, nosebleeds, and headaches
- Great for sporting events, schools, home use, and more
- Disposable cold packs are good for one use
- Purchase quantity: Case of twenty-four (24)