Drive Medical Trigger Release Folding Walker
The Drive Medical Trigger Release Folding Walker allows users to close the walker without removing their hands from the grips. This is ideal for people with poor balance or limited finger dexterity. The trigger releases are durable and can be reached with hands of all sizes. The ribbed, contoured grips relieve the pressure on the user’s hands. The 5″ wheels and rear glide caps move smoothly over most surfaces. The lightweight aluminum frame supports users who weight up to 350 lbs.
- Trigger release allows the walker to be folded without removing the hands from the grips.
- Durable composite trigger release can be reached with hands of all sizes
- Deluxe soft ribbed contoured hand grip for added comfort
- Anodized aluminum frame is lightweight with a 350 lb weight capacity
- Includes rear glide caps and glide covers for use on most surfaces
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Primary Material: Aluminum
- Height Range: 32″-39.5″
- Base Width: 21.5″
- Overall Width: 27″
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Drive Medical# 10226-1