Drive Medical Full Electric 54″ Bariatric Hospital Bed
The Drive Medical Full Electric 54″ Bariatric Hospital Bed features quiet, smooth operation and a heavy-duty steel frame. The 54″ large sleep surface is able to accommodate a weight capacity of 1,000 pounds. The hand pendant allows the user to adjust multiple bed positions for comfort. The hand pendant allows the user to adjust multiple bed positions for comfort. The bed frame can be adjusted from 18.25″ – 26.25″ for caregiver and patient safety.
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Hand control provides multiple bed positions for comfort
- Emergency manual crank allows adjustment in case of power failure
- Patient Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Primary Material: Steel
- Weight: 332 lbs
- Bed Frame Height Range: 18.25″ – 26.25″
- Sleep Surface Dimensions: 54″ (W) x 80″ (L)
- Welds Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Frame Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Other Parts/Components Warranty: 1 Year Limited
SETUP, DELIVERY & REMOVAL
Standard Ground Shipping
Includes delivery of hospital bed to the front of your house or facility. This does not include bringing the hospital bed into the house.
Inside Delivery & Set-Up
Take the hassle out of ordering a hospital bed by having our experts assemble your new hospital bed in the room of your choice!
Our Technicians Will:
- Bring the hospital bed inside your loved one’s home
- Assemble the bed in the room of your choice!
- Remove all boxes and packaging debris.
- Provide in-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties!
*Please note: Although we strive to have our technicians ready when you are, inside Set Up & Delivery may add 5-7 days to your delivery time!
*Availability date reflects average availability time-frame from the manufacturer and is not a guaranteed delivery date.
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call HomeCare Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
- One year in-home service contract
- Two year in-home service contract
- Three year in-home service contract