Drive Medical Delta Ultra-Light Hi-Lo Hospital Bed
The Drive Medical Delta Ultra-Light Hi-Lo Hospital Bed features a completely self-contained motor for quiet operation. The wood grain head and foot board panels are resistant to cracks and scratches. The headboard is taller than the footboard to better fit home decor. The bed frame adjusts from 9.5″ – 23.5″ for patient and caregiver safety.
The motor is UL approved and may be installed while the user is in the bed. Battery backup allows the head and foot of the bed to be lowered in the case of power failure. The bed, side rails and mattress were safety-tested and certified by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. The design meets all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines for safety.
- The headboards and footboards are completely interchangeable with most other bed ends – old and new, from Drive and other manufacturers.
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- Height adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section
- Motor assembly is UL approved and can be removed/installed while the user is in the bed
- Battery backup can lower the the head and foot sections nine times in the event of a power failure
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Adjustable height frame with 9.5″ to 23.5″ deck height range
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility
- Zinc coated spring deck resists corrosion and is easily cleaned
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Caster easily moves the frame from standard to low bed position
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs