Drive Medical Delta Ultra-Light 1000 Full-Electric Bed
The Drive Medical Delta Ultra-Light 1000 Full-Electric Low Bed is lightweight, interchangeable and easily assembled. The wood grain head and foot board panels are resistant to cracks and scratches. The headboard is taller than the footboard to better fit home decor.
The bed frame adjusts from 12.5″ to 21.5″ for patient and caregiver safety. A height adjustment motor arrives pre-installed on the foot section but can still be either installed or removed tool free in seconds with the patient still in the bed.
The bed, side rails and mattress were safety-tested and certified by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Battery backup allows the head and foot of the bed to be lowered in the case of power failure. The design meets all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines for safety.
- The headboards and footboards are completely interchangeable with most other bed ends – old and new, from Drive and other manufacturers.
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- Height adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section
- Battery backup can lower the the head and foot sections nine times in the event of a power failure
- Motor assembly is UL approved and can be removed/installed while the user is in the bed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Adjustable height frame with 12.5″ to 21.5″ deck height range
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Zinc coated spring deck resists corrosion and is easily cleaned
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs